Rolex Bracelets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex Bracelets

Will two different types of metal bracelet with the same number of links on them fit the same? Will both have the same "tightness"? Assuming all other adjustments are the same.

what are you trying to ask?

compare between a ss bracelet and wg bracelet?

so are you trying to ask if a watch that comes with ss bracelet, you want to change to a wg bracelet? will the wg bracelet fit between the lugs?

there are 2 main considerations

1) what is the end links models? for example a 93150 bracelet (generally used with submariner model) can use together with 501B, 593 end links. however different end links fit different models of submariner aka 5513, 14060, 16610, etc

what 'tightness' are you referring to? the space between the lugs?

what adjustments are you referring to?

in order to answer your doubts, it would be better if you can provide with more information.

Originally posted by chiasl View Post
    Will two different types of metal bracelet with the same number of links on them fit the same? Will both have the same "tightness"? Assuming all other adjustments are the same.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Comparing a ss bracelet from Daytona and Sub, and both have the same number of links, say 9. And I were to wear them both. Will both fit my wrist the same? Or one may fit tighter than the other?

Comment

Comparing a ss bracelet from Daytona and Sub, and both have the same number of links, say 9. And I were to wear them both. Will both fit my wrist the same? Or one may fit tighter than the other?
        It won't be exactly the same if I m not wrong but then again bro, you can make the minor adjustments to fit your wrist

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

even if they are both brand new, there may be a slight difference. that is why @ the buckle, minor adjustments can be made.

it also depends on whether both bracelets are new or used. used bracelets also differ in condition. hence the fit might be different.

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

They are not exactly the same. Mainly due to the clasp.

Also u r talking about both new or old?
            Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Talk about Bracelet I wonder if sub bracelet will fit SD well.
              Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X