Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you wear your GMT or Sub with bezel protector when outside?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly...I cannot tahan people wear watch with the bezel protector on it. Haven't spotted anyone do that though.
    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

what im saying is that in the process of protecting the bezel, the protector can be damaged such as through scratches which is nothing compared to dropping the protector (the protector falling off the watch)

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
      Huh what you sayin'?
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

it is noted that all new rolex watches comes with bezel protector, so you may go back to your respective AD to get them. however, they may not have kept it.

if you buy pre-own, there is possibility that the previous owner have dispose of it. so you can't go back to the seller to get one.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
          it is noted that all new rolex watches comes with bezel protector, so you may go back to your respective AD to get them. however, they may not have kept it.

if you buy pre-own, there is possibility that the previous owner have dispose of it. so you can't go back to the seller to get one.
          See, the previous owner probably wore it out and damaged it
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Ya .. me
            you're not alone out there brother...
            i always wear mine with the protector on, proudly

to most it seems really silly but to me, it seems logical...so for those who wear it, just so you know that you're not alone and paranoia is not a disease

Comment

And if this ain't silly enough, I also wear the white silicon case protector for my PAM ..
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

And if this ain't silly enough, I also wear the white silicon case protector for my PAM ..
                You must be joking...I hope.
                Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Hahahaha.........all of you guys are really great jokers especially brother Throttle & Oceanklassik, Thanks for all those funny feedback, make my day! Thank-You

Hope that I don't see any brother carry a 'safe' strolling down Orchard rd.

Comment

Does the dealer suppose to give us the protector when purchasinig the watch? I bought 2 Rolex but none of them was given. Futhermore, 1 of the watch does not come with the green clean cloth. Think they must have forgotten to place it inside the box during the transition.

Comment

Originally posted by Axela2012 View Post
                      Does the dealer suppose to give us the protector when purchasinig the watch? I bought 2 Rolex but none of them was given. Futhermore, 1 of the watch does not come with the green clean cloth. Think they must have forgotten to place it inside the box during the transition.
                      brand new or preowned? if brand new confirm have.
                      simi kangtao?

Comment

I need the owners of the new Explorer II (42mm) to share if you have the bezel protector for this watch. Especially those who'd bought from the ADs. I was informed by an AD that this model doesn't come with the protector
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Bro Klassik, 216570 does not come with bezel protectors like the Sub or GMTII. Instead, there are clear stickers pasted on the bezel.

Comment

Oh. Good, tx.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

So only sub and gmt have the protector?

I got a date just, it does not come with it? Still thought the ad miss it when I purchase

Comment

Yes, dj do come with bezel protector too

Originally posted by diko View Post
                                So only sub and gmt have the protector?

I got a date just, it does not come with it? Still thought the ad miss it when I purchase

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X