Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Go to Switzerland by train in Oct - where to buy rolex and how to get tax refund?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go to Switzerland by train in Oct - where to buy rolex and how to get tax refund?

Hi all,

I am going to switzerland in Oct by taking a train from Paris. After that, i am taking a train out to italy. In switzerland, anybody know where is the place to buy rolex and can i get my tax refund from the train station?

Thanks so much for all your advise in advance

The prices after tax rebate may not beat the price in Singapore especially with the gray dealers.

My suggestion is only buy the models that the gray don't sell. You can try bucherer. as for tax rebate, check to see if you can claim @ the train station. im not sure which state you are going to be in. therefore can't advise you much also.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Thanks for the advise, Triton. I am planning to stop at Geneva before proceeding to Italy. Still in planning stage at the moment.
      You have mentioned "Gray dealer", do you mean authorized dealer?

Thanks again for your help..

Comment

gray dealer are those who purchased the watches from ADs and sell it @ a price generally lower than that of ADs.

Originally posted by KenRolex View Post
        Thanks for the advise, Triton. I am planning to stop at Geneva before proceeding to Italy. Still in planning stage at the moment.

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

You can claim your tax rebate at the last destination in EU. If you fly off from Milan you can claim your tax there. But generally I think the price in CH is not any cheaper than SIN especially w their strong currency now.

My Humble Collection :
          PAM 320
          Rolex Submariner Ceramics
          Laco Pilot Type B Dial

Comment

There no refund at all. When you bought the watch from AD, the VAT oreadi counted in. But you need to get the VAT form with a return envelope and pass it to the custom (let them stamped on it) and your job is done. Reminder, if you do not pass the VAT form to the custom before leaving switzerland, you will be charged the VAT amount on your credit card when you come back.

Hi all,

I am going to switzerland in Oct by taking a train from Paris. After that, i am taking a train out to italy. In switzerland, anybody know where is the place to buy rolex and can i get my tax refund from the train station?

Thanks so much for all your advise in advance

Comment

Rollies are generally more expensive in Switzerland than elsewhere. I've got pics of some models, taken in Bucherer (Lucerne) here: http://watchtalkworld.proboards.com/...y&thread=19470
              sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X