Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone know what brand / model is this watch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know what brand / model is this watch?

seem like both guys are wearing similar watches.
    I can't figure out what brand / model of watch they are wearing...
    didnt seem to be like daytona bcos of the bracelet if look carefully....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Someone recently posted the same photo (of Teo Chee Hean) to ask about the watch he was wearing. Can only guess it's not a daytona so far.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

it looks like an Omega,but still probably not.
      the politicians are very careful,if they were to spot an expensive watch,someone would just point it out on their high salary.haha.

Comment

Originally posted by urban_11 View Post
        it looks like an Omega,but still probably not.
        the politicians are very careful,if they were to spot an expensive watch,someone would just point it out on their high salary.haha.
        I saw a deepsea during one of their walkabouts...on the papers...can't rmb who.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

My guess would be a Seiko chrono probably one of the models with the 8r28 movement like the sagk003 but on steel bracelet probably one of the earlier models.
          My Tumblr
          -------------------
          http://beads-of-rice.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by kqxrlovesSpeedmasters View Post
            My guess would be a Seiko chrono probably one of the models with the 8r28 movement like the sagk003 but on steel bracelet probably one of the earlier models.
            i dono... but it looks unlikely as the sub dials are too close together to be an auto chrono (the bottom pic anyway), especially an 8r28...
            “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

a few more close up pics of the watches...
              any bros out there able to know whats the brnad and model of this watch?

Comment

Originally posted by caine View Post
                i want to say it looks like an omega case, but the pushers are throwing me off.

previously i wanted to say zenith, but i'm not sure about the registers.

but i note that the last 2 pics are taken at the same place but at different times... because the chrono (?) second hand has moved but i don't think the sub dials moved... (i can't see it, but i'm guessing based on the 2 pictures)

i think someone should got for meet the mp night and ask him!
                “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X