Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Of Luxury (US based website)

Hi Guys,
    Have anyone of you make purchases from this website? How to find the authenticity of the watch we purchase from overseas? Is it a trusted website? Any safeguards?
    Hope experienced brothers can give me some advice.
    Regards

So far no issues bro, they are advertisers on sg-roc, reliable as far as I know

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

though they are listed as advertisers in sg-roc, all necessary precaution should still be done.

you have keen to purchase a watch from them however is it because the watch you want is not available in singapore? or is it the price is extremely attractive?

do not forget that you will incur GST once an item's price is above 800 (cannot confirm)

also there is a risk that the watch goes AWOL as the watch goes through at least 2 sets of hands.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

World of luxury

Dear all, thanks for your advices..the watch I am looking for is this:http://m.hublot.com/en/COLLECTION/BY...teel-diamonds/ can't seem to find in Singapore.. Moreover the price is attractive!!

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
          though they are listed as advertisers in sg-roc, all necessary precaution should still be done.

you have keen to purchase a watch from them however is it because the watch you want is not available in singapore? or is it the price is extremely attractive?

do not forget that you will incur GST once an item's price is above 800 (cannot confirm)

also there is a risk that the watch goes AWOL as the watch goes through at least 2 sets of hands.
          Above $400 SGD will kena GST

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X