Preowned watch shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi guys, thanks for the replies!! I really appreciate it

Okay if say I choose to go to a preowned watch shop instead of selling it here on the forum,
    which are the shops you would recommend?

All I see here are censored names like T** H**** and P*** K***
    HAHA

Maybe you guys can PM me if we are not allowed to mention names here?

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!

Comment

• Very simply, go to the Garage Sales sections and also look around the forum advertisers. They are those you may consider to start approaching to sell your watch. Some are pre-owned watch shops/companies, some are grey dealers.
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Do you expect to be spoon fed?

Can't you take more initiative?

You are selling your watch, you should be doing more work than just coming into any forum and ask.

May I suggest you use google!

Let me help you a little, use keywords like - Singapore, Preown, Watch

After that, you can compare to what the censored words are and figure out where are these shops.

If the forum censor such words, there must be a reason for doing so.

I believe you can take some effort and bring your watch to a couple of shops and let them value your watch.

Then you can choose to deal with them on the spot or come in here and seek further advice.

Originally posted by A.Lim View Post
        Hi guys, thanks for the replies!! I really appreciate it

Okay if say I choose to go to a preowned watch shop instead of selling it here on the forum,
        which are the shops you would recommend?

All I see here are censored names like T** H**** and P*** K***
        HAHA

Maybe you guys can PM me if we are not allowed to mention names here?

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!

Comment

• I agree better don't buy at pxxx gxxx

Comment

• I think u mean Pxxx Kxxx.
            Yes stay very far away for sure!
            The other thing I can't stand about them is, u stand outside look at the watches is like a crime. They will quickly come out n wanna "chase" you away

Comment

• Anyone bought from Luxurytime at Pacific Plaza? They sells not only pre-owned but also new watches sourced from Europe. Anyone had any experience with them?

Comment

• i got no experience with them.

however do note that if i have a positive experience with them does not mean you will have. each individual experience is different.

if you are asking will they are trustworthy? then you will have to do all your pre-check.

like asking for receipt when buying, and bringing the watch to authorized dealer or your own trusted third party watch technician to authenticate for a peace of mind.

Originally posted by Damienic View Post
                Anyone bought from Luxurytime at Pacific Plaza? They sells not only pre-owned but also new watches sourced from Europe. Anyone had any experience with them?
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
                  i got no experience with them.

however do note that if i have a positive experience with them does not mean you will have. each individual experience is different.

if you are asking will they are trustworthy? then you will have to do all your pre-check.

like asking for receipt when buying, and bringing the watch to authorized dealer or your own trusted third party watch technician to authenticate for a peace of mind.
                  Thanks for advice.

If it is a new piece (watch in box with sticker still intact and warranty card with a very recent date), no need to bring the watch to authorized dealer to authenticate right?

Comment

• whether to bring to authenticate is your choice.

i would still do it for peace of mind.

for ~110 against several thousands for a peace of mind, why not

Originally posted by Damienic View Post
                    Thanks for advice.

If it is a new piece (watch in box with sticker still intact and warranty card with a very recent date), no need to bring the watch to authorized dealer to authenticate right?
                    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                    1. subject heading indicating your issue
                    2. your nick
                    3. your corresponding email address
                    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• For second hand watch shop, be it ex or cheap, don't ever go to the one at paya lebar mrt.
                      "Yan ho"!!! Very dishonest. Infact, con people.
                      Got a very bad experienced from there.
                      Watch examined quote me X price.
                      Money paid me 15mins later can call me to ask me go back then tell me bla bla bla and want to take in my watch at $1k lower.
                      Dirty shop

Comment

• Hi guys anyone got experience on dealing with the shop that sell preowned rolex in harbour front center?
                        That watch shop is opposite of pasta mania if my memory serve me right.

was browsing for watches and the the sales lady quote quite a huge discount for brand new but is from overseas AD.

i was thinking of getting 1 GMT ii before cny

Comment

• is there a preown shop in harborfront? which level and shop name?

Comment

• Ya there is one at the second level as for the name i do not know is is appropriate to post here, Sea***T*mes

Comment

• Originally posted by Mezz72 View Post
                              I think u mean Pxxx Kxxx.
                              Yes stay very far away for sure!
                              The other thing I can't stand about them is, u stand outside look at the watches is like a crime. They will quickly come out n wanna "chase" you away
                              Somemore Talk Rubbish
                              My watch worth less than 6k... WTF

Comment

• Chase? Really chase or Kay Siao ask what u want?
                                If really chase u can f them off.
                                Y? C u no money buy ah?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X