Preowned watch shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Shop for Preowned Used Watches in SG

Hi all, am new to the forum and was wondering where would be the most reliable and turstworthy retail outlet to go for collectibles, preowned / used etc watches in SG.

I know of Watch Palace in Orchard for brand new Rolex's etc....

Price need not be the cheapest but a place where the owner provides good service / knowledgeable etc and merchandise is undoubtedly original..

Tks all...

Comment

Look for Davidoff, good service / knowledgeable and prices are good, as for the watches check the condition as this watches are pre own.
      Bought a 16233 from them about 2 weeks back, you could mention you were recommended by the guy who is from S'pore but stays in Perth BTW my name is Rodney.

Comment

Jw seems to be recommended highly here
        elusive

Comment

You can try Kxx wxxxx at people's park centre look for Mr. Koh
          or Pxx wxxxx look for Alfred at parkland Shopping Mall

Comment

Originally posted by roddas View Post

Look for Davidoff, good service / knowledgeable and prices are good, as for the watches check the condition as this watches are pre own.
            Bought a 16233 from them about 2 weeks back, you could mention you were recommended by the guy who is from S'pore but stays in Perth BTW my name is Rodney.
            Reccomended! bought two pre-owned Rolex from them.

Comment

Pxxxxxxx Wxxxx Enterprise is the best Rolex pre-owned. I bought 2 rolex from them. Davidoff is the man. Good service and wlling to help even after his official working hour.

Originally posted by dark_divine1218 View Post
              Reccomended! bought two pre-owned Rolex from them.

Comment

I highly recommend Mr Png from Parklane shopping centre. My family has bought numerous watches from him and he is damn friendly.
                My madness so far:

Omega 2254.50

Pam 112 'N' Series
                Pam 305 'O'Series
                Rolex 6694
                Rolex GMT 2 9 Million Series aka "FAT LADY"
                Rolex Exp I 'Z' Series 114270
                Rolex Exp II 'F' Series 16570
                Rolex Sub 'V' Series 16610

Rolex Sub ND 'AN' Series 14060M
                Rolex Milgauss GV 'M' Series
                Rolex Milgauss White 'M' Series

Sinn U1 SDR
                Seiko Darth Tuna SBDX011
                Ball Deepquest
                JLC Navy Seal diver 42mm

Comment

Originally posted by Driver2233 View Post
                  I highly recommend Mr Png from Parklane shopping centre. My family has bought numerous watches from him and he is damn friendly.
                  huh? whats the name of the shop?? is it the one at 5th level? (ex time will tell location)

Comment

Originally posted by timeismoney View Post
                    Pxxxxxxx Wxxxx Exxxxxxxx is the best Rolex pre-owned. I bought 2 rolex from them. Davidoff is the man. Good service and wlling to help even after his official working hour.
                    same i dealt with davidoff after his working hour as well......

Comment

Originally posted by timeismoney View Post
                      Precision Watch Enterprise is the best Rolex pre-owned. I bought 2 rolex from them. Davidoff is the man. Good service and wlling to help even after his official working hour.
                      Yes, fully agreed! Davidoff is the man! Nice and friendly bro! Brought a Rolex from him for my dad some wks back and he is extremely nice n knowledgeable! Rolex watch is good too as i brought it for check w Rolex center at Tong building n everythings checked out good, real and great!

Only issue i hv is tat they really need Nets machine or credit cards facility...for payment...
                      My collection

Rolex DateJust 16014,
                      Rolex DateJust 16233,
                      Rolex Submariner 16613LN
                      Rolex GMT-Master IIC 116713LN
                      Rolex Daytona 116523 (Champagne Gold Dial with Diamonds)
                      Rolex Day-Day 1803, 18038 & 18238
                      Omega Seamaster TT Polaris
                      Omega Speedmaster Professional 1861Moonwatch

Wishlist:
                      Short Term Hunt, YM

Long Term Hunt,
                      Rolex DayDate, Omega Cal. 321 and 861 Professional SpeedMaster Moon-watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Driver2233 View Post
                        Yes, brought Rolex from him too...nice n friendly teochew uncle...very knowledgeable, and i think he is the local watch association big honchos or something...but one of the Rolex I brought from him had aftermarket dial n nice friendly chio ladies with Rolex center, Tong building actually told me about it n informed me nicely that they will need to change it the next time I bring in for maintenance check-up...most of his Sports collection is great but very pricey than most other preowned shops i hv visited...
                        My collection

Rolex DateJust 16014,
                        Rolex DateJust 16233,
                        Rolex Submariner 16613LN

Wishlist:
                        Short Term Hunt, YM

Long Term Hunt,

Comment

Another good preowned shop is bxxxx axx located at fook hai building...great watches n prices good too...nice friendly guy n chio ladies to serve n intro the watches...
                          My collection

Rolex DateJust 16014,
                          Rolex DateJust 16233,
                          Rolex Submariner 16613LN

Wishlist:
                          Short Term Hunt, YM

Long Term Hunt,

Comment

I asked Davidoff the same thing, why got no nets machine and credit card machine. He said they mainly deal with rolex dealer which will pay cash. They sell to walk in customer at dealer price as well....Hence, i bought second piece from them again, not just the price, the quality very good also....

Originally posted by Kohky26 View Post
                            Yes, fully agreed! Davidoff is the man! Nice and friendly bro! Brought a Rolex from him for my dad some wks back and he is extremely nice n knowledgeable! Rolex watch is good too as i brought it for check w Rolex center at Tong building n everythings checked out good, real and great!

Only issue i hv is tat they really need Nets machine or credit cards facility...for payment...

Comment

My friend highly recommend Pxxxxxx wxxxx enterprise as well. Seem like i must visit them and look for Davidoff soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Kohky26 View Post
                                Another good preowned shop is bronze age located at fook hai building...great watches n prices good too...nice friendly guy n chio ladies to serve n intro the watches...
                                nice friendly guy n chio ladies - tell us more!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X