Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• timeismoney
    replied
    I asked Davidoff the same thing, why got no nets machine and credit card machine. He said they mainly deal with rolex dealer which will pay cash. They sell to walk in customer at dealer price as well....Hence, i bought second piece from them again, not just the price, the quality very good also....

Originally posted by Kohky26 View Post
    Yes, fully agreed! Davidoff is the man! Nice and friendly bro! Brought a Rolex from him for my dad some wks back and he is extremely nice n knowledgeable! Rolex watch is good too as i brought it for check w Rolex center at Tong building n everythings checked out good, real and great!

Only issue i hv is tat they really need Nets machine or credit cards facility...for payment...

Leave a comment:

• Kohky26
    replied
    Another good preowned shop is bxxxx axx located at fook hai building...great watches n prices good too...nice friendly guy n chio ladies to serve n intro the watches...

Leave a comment:

• Kohky26
    replied
    Originally posted by Driver2233 View Post
    I highly recommend Mr Png from Parklane shopping centre. My family has bought numerous watches from him and he is damn friendly.
    Yes, brought Rolex from him too...nice n friendly teochew uncle...very knowledgeable, and i think he is the local watch association big honchos or something...but one of the Rolex I brought from him had aftermarket dial n nice friendly chio ladies with Rolex center, Tong building actually told me about it n informed me nicely that they will need to change it the next time I bring in for maintenance check-up...most of his Sports collection is great but very pricey than most other preowned shops i hv visited...

Leave a comment:

• Kohky26
    replied
    Originally posted by timeismoney View Post
    Precision Watch Enterprise is the best Rolex pre-owned. I bought 2 rolex from them. Davidoff is the man. Good service and wlling to help even after his official working hour.
    Yes, fully agreed! Davidoff is the man! Nice and friendly bro! Brought a Rolex from him for my dad some wks back and he is extremely nice n knowledgeable! Rolex watch is good too as i brought it for check w Rolex center at Tong building n everythings checked out good, real and great!

Only issue i hv is tat they really need Nets machine or credit cards facility...for payment...

Leave a comment:

• dark_divine1218
    replied
    Originally posted by timeismoney View Post
    Pxxxxxxx Wxxxx Exxxxxxxx is the best Rolex pre-owned. I bought 2 rolex from them. Davidoff is the man. Good service and wlling to help even after his official working hour.
    same i dealt with davidoff after his working hour as well......

Leave a comment:

• louie
    replied
    Originally posted by Driver2233 View Post
    I highly recommend Mr Png from Parklane shopping centre. My family has bought numerous watches from him and he is damn friendly.
    huh? whats the name of the shop?? is it the one at 5th level? (ex time will tell location)

Leave a comment:

• Driver2233
    replied

Leave a comment:

• timeismoney
    replied
    Pxxxxxxx Wxxxx Enterprise is the best Rolex pre-owned. I bought 2 rolex from them. Davidoff is the man. Good service and wlling to help even after his official working hour.

Originally posted by dark_divine1218 View Post
    Reccomended! bought two pre-owned Rolex from them.

Leave a comment:

• dark_divine1218
    replied
    Originally posted by roddas View Post

Look for Davidoff, good service / knowledgeable and prices are good, as for the watches check the condition as this watches are pre own.
    Bought a 16233 from them about 2 weeks back, you could mention you were recommended by the guy who is from S'pore but stays in Perth BTW my name is Rodney.
    Reccomended! bought two pre-owned Rolex from them.

Leave a comment:

• vellefire
    replied
    You can try Kxx wxxxx at people's park centre look for Mr. Koh
    or Pxx wxxxx look for Alfred at parkland Shopping Mall

Leave a comment:

• satch
    replied
    Jw seems to be recommended highly here

Leave a comment:

• roddas
    replied
    Look for Davidoff, good service / knowledgeable and prices are good, as for the watches check the condition as this watches are pre own.
    Bought a 16233 from them about 2 weeks back, you could mention you were recommended by the guy who is from S'pore but stays in Perth BTW my name is Rodney.

Leave a comment:

• lawengkeat
    replied
    Best Shop for Preowned Used Watches in SG

Hi all, am new to the forum and was wondering where would be the most reliable and turstworthy retail outlet to go for collectibles, preowned / used etc watches in SG.

I know of Watch Palace in Orchard for brand new Rolex's etc....

Price need not be the cheapest but a place where the owner provides good service / knowledgeable etc and merchandise is undoubtedly original..

Tks all...

Leave a comment:

• limhe
    replied
    Did a verification at LVMH this morning. Cost $30.

Leave a comment:

• limhe
    replied
    Originally posted by triton View Post
    to do verification is for peace of mind. i always prefer to authenticate my pre-own pieces. however there is no point in verification if there is no agreement struck between buyer and shop. why? if you authenticate and found something not right, then how? go back to shop? the shop can all is well before leaving shop. then in this case, buyer has no case against shop.
    That's true. I guess It is more for peace of mind. So far, any bros have issue with authenticity of the watches they bought from BxxxxxTxxxx? Saw a nice piece there and thinking of getting it.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X