Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chiu_peow
    replied
    Parts authentic, I got no issues with that. More important to me is does the end link codes match the model of watch, does the clasps match watch serial period. The list goes on. The more I find out, the lesser I know.

My experience is little compared to many members here. There are tips and tricks in the trade that is not openly shared but once you know, it may affect the way you buy preown watches.

Originally posted by gohaj View Post
    What I mean is by default is complete set. Mix and match to get it complete is not considered as complete to me. Went there a few times but none are except for mix and match type. No doubt he has quite ok pricing and knowledgeable.
    Originally posted by dark_divine1218 View Post
    sent the watches bought from him to RSC so far the result is positive. all parts are authentic.

Leave a comment:

• chiu_peow
    replied
    I bought from both shops. Reasonable or not depends on what you perceive. very hard to get 2 watch the same, even if same series, watch conditions are different. Everyone has their own preferred shop. No worries.

If I am him I would also wait. Got business who don't want to do?

sorry in my oppinion i dont think prices for watches in belestier is that reasonable...

im not related to then nor they told me to post on their behalf just sharing my good experience with them.
    reason he work after his working hours is not the watch that i've bought has a problem, called them up saying that im coming to purchase another watch from him, but only can reach there at 7.( they close at 6)he said ok he can wait... we giving him business thats the reason they willing to wait ....

Leave a comment:

• dark_divine1218
    replied
    Originally posted by watchnoob View Post
    Just curious why suddenly the last post(s) got members coming in to openly sign praises of Pxxxxxx Wxxxxx especially the sales person?

Is the shop asking you to post? why is he willing to work after hours? is it because the watch(es) got problem that was bought initially got problem?

Price used to be cheap. But now also comparable to other pre own shop. One of the pre own shop is a forum advertiser located in Balestier

Bought Explorer II from there before. They mix and match boxes. Gave me a box with sticker saying 16610. Met a friend who is more into watches and the comment given is how come the watch so polished.

My friend bought Sub date with papers from HK, but the box has got japanese wording on the stickers. He went back on closer examination found that the pearl on the bezel and the markers are of different 'shades' or brightness. The pearl seems alot less Can someone advise if this type of different brightness is normal? Thought both the brightness should be more or less same?

sorry in my oppinion i dont think prices for watches in belestier is that reasonable...

im not related to then nor they told me to post on their behalf just sharing my good experience with them.
    reason he work after his working hours is not the watch that i've bought has a problem, called them up saying that im coming to purchase another watch from him, but only can reach there at 7.( they close at 6)he said ok he can wait... we giving him business thats the reason they willing to wait ....

sent the watches bought from him to RSC so far the result is positive. all parts are authentic.

Leave a comment:

• chiu_peow
    replied
    Just curious why suddenly the last post(s) got members coming in to openly sign praises of Pxxxxxx Wxxxxx especially the sales person?

Is the shop asking you to post? why is he willing to work after hours? is it because the watch(es) got problem that was bought initially got problem?

Price used to be cheap. But now also comparable to other pre own shop. One of the pre own shop is a forum advertiser located in Balestier

Bought Explorer II from there before. They mix and match boxes. Gave me a box with sticker saying 16610. Met a friend who is more into watches and the comment given is how come the watch so polished.

My friend bought Sub date with papers from HK, but the box has got japanese wording on the stickers. He went back on closer examination found that the pearl on the bezel and the markers are of different 'shades' or brightness. The pearl seems alot less Can someone advise if this type of different brightness is normal? Thought both the brightness should be more or less same?

Leave a comment:

• Crippy
    replied
    agreed, i got 2 watches from Pxxxxxxx wxxxx.
    Davidoff, great friendly guy!
    Mr Low (Ah Poh), a real gentleman!

Leave a comment:

• vellefire
    replied
    Okay, looks like I got to visit Pxxxxxx wxxxxx and meet Mr. Davidoff next week,
    Maybe there will be something I am looking for. Ha Ha

Leave a comment:

• chiu_peow
    replied
    As one of the senior member once told me, practise your own diligence.

Leave a comment:

• gohaj
    replied
    u mean u didnt get full set?

i bought 2 Rolex from them both comes in complete sets .. box , paper, cert , hang tag
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    I think it depends on the particular watch, some have full sets, some don't.
    What I mean is by default is complete set. Mix and match to get it complete is not considered as complete to me. Went there a few times but none are except for mix and match type. No doubt he has quite ok pricing and knowledgeable.

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    I bought from him too. However, how I wish he can start selling complete set!
    I think it depends on the particular watch, some have full sets, some don't.

Leave a comment:

• dark_divine1218
    replied
    u mean u didnt get full set?

i bought 2 Rolex from them both comes in complete sets .. box , paper, cert , hang tag

Leave a comment:

• gohaj
    replied
    Originally posted by timeismoney View Post
    I asked Davidoff the same thing, why got no nets machine and credit card machine. He said they mainly deal with rolex dealer which will pay cash. They sell to walk in customer at dealer price as well....Hence, i bought second piece from them again, not just the price, the quality very good also....

Leave a comment:

• dark_divine1218
    replied
    Originally posted by timeismoney View Post
    I asked Davidoff the same thing, why got no nets machine and credit card machine. He said they mainly deal with rolex dealer which will pay cash. They sell to walk in customer at dealer price as well....Hence, i bought second piece from them again, not just the price, the quality very good also....

i received the same answer from him when i asked him regarding nets and credit cards! haha
    the price and quality of their timepieces is the best....so far no other preowned shop can quote me the price pxxxxxxwxxxxx quoted me....

Leave a comment:

• jieming
    replied
    Originally posted by Kohky26 View Post
    Another good preowned shop is bronze age located at fook hai building...great watches n prices good too...nice friendly guy n chio ladies to serve n intro the watches...
    Chio bu at bxxxxxaxx ??

Leave a comment:

• R-oyster
    replied
    Originally posted by Kohky26 View Post
    Another good preowned shop is bronze age located at fook hai building...great watches n prices good too...nice friendly guy n chio ladies to serve n intro the watches...
    nice friendly guy n chio ladies - tell us more!

Leave a comment:

• ckhouse80
    replied
    My friend highly recommend Pxxxxxx wxxxx enterprise as well. Seem like i must visit them and look for Davidoff soon.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X