No announcement yet.

Any comments about Visiotime?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps They should have opened up the case and shows customer the matching numbers between watch and cert.
    Current babies:
    Sub 16610LN D series
    PAM 312 M series
    IWC 500112 Laureus Limited Edition

Wish list:
    116613LB?
    a good White dial watch

Comment

I bought a Rolex from them before. Not bad though they do price it quite high. Discounts quite little. Friendly and helpful service.

Comment

I bought my first vintage from them.

Jackie, whom I dealt with, is lovely.
        Not only is she patient but she is equally willing to share n learn.

Comment

I visited Visiotime a few times and I think their services seems to be good although their prices are not low. BUt their BNIB ones from overseas AD seems reasonable and still negotiable. As for the servicing issue, I think it is very common that when you send in your watch to the Authorised Service centre, they will almost always ask for an overhaul. So far, every time I have sent in a watch, whether it is 2 years or 5 years, it's the same...better do overhaul. So I rather not go to original service centre unless needs repairs using original parts. Basic servicing can do outside, cheaper too.

Comment

Originally posted by kadios View Post
            Perhaps They should have opened up the case and shows customer the matching numbers between watch and cert.
            Why should they do that, unless of course, requested by customer. But professionally, they should not.

I think you people have missed the point . If one, as a professional watch retailer, is unsure of what one is selling, then who will get it? The 'un-informed' customers, right? Back to that scenario, what happens if the said customer did not check the watch soon after and realised it only after a month or two? And if the customer returns to clarify then, what do you think Visiotime will do?

Say, the customer is totally unaware and didn't bother to check further. After owning it for a year and decides to sell it. What do you think will happen when the watch is sent for verification?

I dare not think ..
            Last edited by Oceanklassik; 09-01-12, 11:46 AM.
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X