Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enquires on trading watches

Dear forummers,

i travel a fair bit for my job and is thinking of buying watches overseas and trade in Singapore to make some kopi money. Before I start out, I have a few enquries which I hope somebody can help shed some light.

1) what is meant by undated on the card? Does that means the warranty will always be 2 yrs. I suppose it got to have a date at some pt.

2) how can i ask the buyers to pay so much cash? Is it even possible to walk up to an ATM and withdraw 10k in cash?

Yr feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by chucs75 View Post
    Dear forummers,

i travel a fair bit for my job and is thinking of buying watches overseas and trade in Singapore to make some kopi money. Before I start out, I have a few enquries which I hope somebody can help shed some light.

1) what is meant by undated on the card? Does that means the warranty will always be 2 yrs. I suppose it got to have a date at some pt.

2) how can i ask the buyers to pay so much cash? Is it even possible to walk up to an ATM and withdraw 10k in cash?

Before I give you some answers...I also need some kopi money for telling you.

Hehehehe...

2) That you ask your bank

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Dear forummers,

1. undated means the card is, undated. practically it can only stretch a few months at most. whether how people get it undated is their lobang.

2. yes people trade in cash. at least i never know anyone accept cheque.

kopi with kaya toast pls. no egg.
      Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

the moment the watch is sold, the AD will have to inform the brand HQ. as such, they would have record. so not much difference.

this one i can teach you. no need kaya toast, with/without egg. just part 10% of the kopi money with me for each transaction.

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Dear forummers,

This one...many people doing it. Like all business, got gains got risk.
          If you need to ask so openly for others to share their business model, then you better invest in some other venture that's more familiar to you.
          Buying back lv and chanel also got people doing already. Straps also, car parts also, electronics and iPhones also.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X