Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Winder Question

Hi all,
    Wanted to look for a winder for the watches.
    Was wondering is there such thing as winder in a safe?
    I don't have a maid and rely on part time cleaners to clean up the house. We are not home when the cleaners come to do their job. I have seen a few winders pictures in the forum and most of it have a displace glass, how can I have my watches kept in the winder safely from getting "missing"?
    does it matter whether the winder turns in a clockwise or anti-clockwise direction? I have a 1970 Omega Day/Date Geneve, a lady TT datejust and a SS sub, how many TPD to select? I noticed that the Omega does not last as long as the datejust and sub in terms of wearing 1 day and leave it on the table.

sorry for the newbie questions, just wanted some advise from the experts to protect my investments.

thank you

click here to find out more about some of the issues with winder you have raised.

in order for you to operate a winder in a safe, it is easier to get one that is battery operated. check out brands like eilux and orbita.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
    Working...
    X