Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would suggest

1. Tahan until next service.

2. Cannot tahan change at rsc. Personally I will only use non rolex crystal on old models like 6694

3. Remove the cyclops. Get amused for a while and change the crystal later. It can be removed as it is glued onto the main crystal.
    Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

the cyclops can be remove i suppose....i tink i go to rolex service centre to see wad they got to sae....look like dust trap under the cyclop nia...
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by taydanny View Post
        Drop by Top Hour during lunch time but they are closed from today 06/09 till 12/09 then went to Watch Klinik they have the sapphire glass but OEM and according by them the only different is without laser marking secondly they also don't have actual tools for the replacement at last called RSC they quoted me $210 for the replacement + 3 days.
        Did u ask them if they can buff the mark away??
        Current:
        No More Liao...

Comment

Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
          Did u ask them if they can buff the mark away??
          Yes I did, but they said cannot be done.

Comment

As far as I know, you can buy the Diamond polish (comes in syringes) and use it together with leather to remove the scuff mark.

Diamond polish is microns small and should not harm the remaining parts of the cyclops lens you apply it to. You would need a microscope to see the actual marks it leaves behind.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X