Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any recommended shop to buy Rollie in Germany

Hi Forum Bros,

Hope someone can help... Does anyone know any recommended shop to buy rollie? TIA

Buy at airport. The prices are nett after the VAT rebate. No hassle to do VAT refund.

Comment

Mr Haolian King, Zurich airport got Rolex watch shop? or other brand watch shop? You know i going there next month, wanna see got good lobang or not.

Comment

Back last week from Munich, In some part of germany, u can claim up to a max of 19% (@ airport usually 11%), ask from the shop (Wempe and Bucherer give 19%) if you return within 60days or 90days..cant remember exactly..

EG: GMT IIC EUR5350

claimed a/p: 11% is EUD588=SGD1046 Est after dis is SGD8477
        returned shop: 19% is EUD1016=SGD1808 Est after dis is SGD 7800.

Saving is fanstastic....
        Saw a M series in Bucherer..last piece didn get it..GMT IIC and Discon sub all out of stock from both repute shops..
        New sub to be Launched worldwide in sept/oct according to them..cheers!

Hope this info benefit those frequent traveler to europe..

Comment

Originally posted by BenCheong View Post
          Mr Haolian King, Zurich airport got Rolex watch shop? or other brand watch shop? You know i going there next month, wanna see got good lobang or not.
          Mr. Ben, I not sure got Rolex or not, but am sure there is watch shops. See link below for shops at Zurich Airport.

http://www.zurich-airport.com/deskto...id-203/paper-1

Comment

Originally posted by god2send View Post
            Back last week from Munich, In some part of germany, u can claim up to a max of 19% (@ airport usually 11%), ask from the shop (Wempe and Bucherer give 19%) if you return within 60days or 90days..cant remember exactly..

EG: GMT IIC EUR5350

claimed a/p: 11% is EUD588=SGD1046 Est after dis is SGD8477
            returned shop: 19% is EUD1016=SGD1808 Est after dis is SGD 7800.

Saving is fanstastic....
            Saw a M series in Bucherer..last piece didn get it..GMT IIC and Discon sub all out of stock from both repute shops..
            New sub to be Launched worldwide in sept/oct according to them..cheers!

Hope this info benefit those frequent traveler to europe..

Someone mentioned b4 in this forum that the VAT for Germany is 19%, but never mentioned about returning to get 19%.

I bought a GMT2c V series in Schipol Airport (Holland), they only show u the nett price after VAT and discount. The price is Euro 4495 which works out to be S$7866. (at that time Euro is 1.75). Sin selling $9400 at AD.

Of cos, the price depends on the exchange rate. I think only sports models is worth buying overseas becos in Sin u don't get much discount. Overseas we only get 2-3 % discount becos we are not regulars, but it is still cheaper becos of exchange rate. But for models that can get more discount here, it is prob same or cheaper to buy in Sin.

Cheers.

Comment

Thanks for sharing bros! At least now I have an idea on the discount that we can get

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X