Winder for Rollie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winder for Rollie

Morning bros, I'm looking for a 4 or 6 watch winder for my Rollies, any recommendation? the TPD is important?

Thanks.
    Ben

I have been using Orbita and Underwood winders and they work fine with my watches ...
    运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

http://www.rolexforums.com/showthrea...=100940&drgn=1

what about a rolex branded winder. see post number 19 via the link.

not too sure if its a good one (a total noob on winders) but i bought one recently and it looks the part with a rolex.

Comment

TPD is important.

reason, if rolex is meant for 650TPD. then you put it on a winder that goes for 900 TPD, it means the 'slip-clutch' mechanism will be activated more often than necessary. this means wear and tear and hence your watch might 'break'.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Thanks psee, will check on that, any indication on price and place to purchase? Can PM me if it's not to trouble for you? TIA.

Thanks klim, a nice one.

Thanks triton for the pointer, so do you know the 3135 should be in which TPD to be safe?

Comment

most rolex should be on 650 TPD recommended by orbita website.

think few exception such as the daytona is on different TPD.

also point to consider is direction of winder. rolex generally is on both. ideally is to get independent TPD and direction setting for each winder.

another point to consider is those winder that allows u to put on 2 watches, take note of the space/gap between them. if your watch is bigger, placing them side by side may not fit well.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
            2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Thanks triton for sharing, appreciate it very much!

Comment

no worries.

if you are on budget, can consider those from our forum advertiser such as tresor. alternatively, you can consider eilux. as far as i know, they have independent direction and TPD on their triple winder. if you need assistance in eilux winder, do let me know.

if you have abit of budget, you can consider orbita triple winder.

do note that orbita can function with battery and/or dc.

as for eilux, i believe only dc operated for triple. for their single ones is battery operated.

kindly email with
                2. your nick

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X