Pre-own Rolexes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rockdaman View Post
    i am a newbie. i would like to know how do i ensure that money back gurantee from preowned shop if the watch found out to be fake after verification at RSC?

ask them to print on receipt with money back gurantee?

If you are sold a fake Rolex watch in S'pore, it will be considered as a fraud case.

I am not sure whether RSC will report to the police even before you do.

Always go to a reputable pre-own shop with a physical location.

So far I am not concerned being sold a fake Rolex. Rather being sold an authentic Rolex with non-original parts in the movement (the steel bracelet is considered a part). Or an authentic watch and parts in a problematic condition.

Have to take some risks when buying pre-own.
    It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
    Aristotle Onassis

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
    Nido Qubein

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
    Jimmy Dean

Comment

i am a newbie. i would like to know how do i ensure that money back gurantee from preowned shop if the watch found out to be fake after verification at RSC?

Not likely that case happens but yes you can bring back to them if proven to be a fake.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Suddenly a lot of green Subs around. Why?
        Aristotle Onassis

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
        Nido Qubein

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
        Jimmy Dean

Comment

Thanks for the info.

I am looking for preowned AK 114200 and how much roughly it will be for M or Z series?

Comment

Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
            Do RSC sell parts to watchmaker outside??
            I am pretty sure that RSC don't sell parts to watch dealers outside. This is to safeguard the quality of the watches and to prevent loss of income for the company if watch owners send their watches to other places to servic or repair.

Everytime when u send the watch in the RSC, they will record it down and look at the past records of the watch at RSC if any. Once they see that the watch has no records there and the watch is more than 5 years old, they will ask you to do servicing, even though you may have already done it elsewhere. This is to ensure revenue to maintain the RSC.

Comment

Don't think that any shops will risk their reputation by selling fakes. It is also illegal to sell fake watches in Singapore.

It is best to get the watch verified at RSC when you buy pre-own, regardless whether you got them from shop or forum. This is to give you a peace of mind as well. I understand that RSC willl check every parts to ensure that each one of them are genuine, even the links of the bracelet.

Comment

Originally posted by sportee View Post
                Don't think that any shops will risk their reputation by selling fakes. It is also illegal to sell fake watches in Singapore.

It is best to get the watch verified at RSC when you buy pre-own, regardless whether you got them from shop or forum. This is to give you a peace of mind as well. I understand that RSC willl check every parts to ensure that each one of them are genuine, even the links of the bracelet.
                just that i worried if i go back they dont admit.

Comment

but if u buy at any pre-owned shop near RSC,i think u could ask the dealer to go together to RSC with u.
                  累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

alternatively, you can always ask them to write in the invoice that if fail RSC authentication, full refund on same day.

usually when they dare to write it on official receipt, chances of fake parts etc is alot lower. cause can go case complain against them.
                    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                    1. subject heading indicating your issue
                    2. your nick
                    3. your corresponding email address
                    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

i m wondering how to justify the condition of the 2nd hand watch? can i request to open the cap? to check whether rusty?

Comment

i m wondering how to justify the condition of the 2nd hand watch? can i request to open the cap? to check whether rusty?
                        I remember that a pre-own shop saying that they will open up the watch to check.

But when the caseback is being opened up, it must be sealed back properly by a skilled person and then test for water resistance.

I am wondering, do they open up the watch when you buy brand new at an AD? Am considering getting brand new.
                        Aristotle Onassis

Nido Qubein

Jimmy Dean

Comment

Buy from AD also need to open up caseback.. ? No offence but it's like buying a BMW from Performance Motors and asking the mechanic there to open up the engine to show if it is BMW engine..

And responding to it, I do not think any AD should.
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X