Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-own Rolexes

I am keen on a pre-owned Sub Date.

Don't mind can share about experiences (good and bad) about pre-owned Rolexes.

Do they keep good time? This is the most important.

Any good 2nd hand dealers that anyone of you frequent?

Do these dealers check the Rolexes that they buy over, such as the quality of the parts and movements?

There is one dealer at Lucky Plaza, a small outlet opposite Peng Kwee. I think the turnover of his stocks is quite high, different watches on display frequently.
    It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
    Aristotle Onassis

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
    Nido Qubein

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
    Jimmy Dean

i tink that shop u refering is TOP Hour....can be trusted lar....the uncle lim there is reliable as he is former rolex technican if i remb correctly...alot of rolexes to beo there....
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
      i tink that shop u refering is TOP Hour....can be trusted lar....the uncle lim there is reliable as he is former rolex technican if i remb correctly...alot of rolexes to beo there....

Yup, that was what he told me too.

You deal with him before? Any problems?

The Rolexes disappear quite fast too.
      Aristotle Onassis

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
      Nido Qubein

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
      Jimmy Dean

Comment

His prices are ok imo...and his stocks are truly fast moving de....i went there before to service my rollies...good service and extremely patient man too....always tell me to think carefully before my purchase...haha..no need to rush into buying and etc...hahahaha....he does have many vintages too if you are keen in vintage rollies....bought a couple of buckles and straps there too....

Comment

His prices are ok imo...and his stocks are truly fast moving de....i went there before to service my rollies...good service and extremely patient man too....always tell me to think carefully before my purchase...haha..no need to rush into buying and etc...hahahaha....he does have many vintages too if you are keen in vintage rollies....bought a couple of buckles and straps there too....

Sounds good!

The gals at Peng Kwee doesn't look too happy when i browsed at their watches after i visited Top Hour. LOL!!
          Aristotle Onassis

Nido Qubein

Jimmy Dean

Comment

of coz lar....PK is not for the faint hearted to venture in...esp for poor lad like myself....so for me personally i avoid all PK branches like a plague....

Comment

If i have a budget of about $5k+ for a pre-owned Sub Date.

What series / year of production should it roughly be?
              Aristotle Onassis

Nido Qubein

Jimmy Dean

Comment

Mr Blingking...for me personally i will rather get a pre-owned piece from our own sg-roc sales forum....there are plenty to choose from...and plus point is you can get to know another fellow watch nut when u guys meet up to deal...

P.S: always go to the RSC to vertify before parting with $$$....Cheers..

Comment

Anyone knows when you bring to RSC to verify, do they also check the condition of the parts and movement?
                  Aristotle Onassis

Nido Qubein

Jimmy Dean

Comment

i am sure they will check the watch throughly....they will advise you whether the watch need any servicing or repairs....

Simply go to RSC before you hand over your $$$....at least can get the peace of mind....hehehehe....

Do post pictures if possible after you get your swee swee Rolex sub!!!!!

Comment

of coz lar....PK is not for the faint hearted to venture in...esp for poor lad like myself....so for me personally i avoid all PK branches like a plague....
                      I still pass by, but is to beo girls only. lol. It might be possible to gt sub date at ard 5.5k, depends on conditions.
                      Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

the gals chio meh???hehehe...not my cup of tea...hehehehe.....

Comment

i know where the gals u find chio....
                          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                          1. subject heading indicating your issue
                          2. your nick
                          3. your corresponding email address
                          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

hehehehe...u sure know my taste hor....hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
                              I still pass by, but is to beo girls only. lol. It might be possible to gt sub date at ard 5.5k, depends on conditions.

I just browsed the watches outside the shop and i was being stalked!

Scared sia!

IMO, i feel that the prices that they quote are a little over-rated.
                              Aristotle Onassis

Nido Qubein

Jimmy Dean

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X