Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regarding Serial numbers- Does Rolex help Rolex owners to check about the Rolex watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding Serial numbers- Does Rolex help Rolex owners to check about the Rolex watch

Basically I am planning to purchase a pre-owned Rolex watch from a 2nd hand designer watch store. It is very reputable where I am staying and very popular. First time buying Rolex.

The watch that I am planning to buy has the full set, box and certs. Just for my piece of mind, I just want to confirm that my Rolex is not stolen.

So can I call Rolex, provide them the serial number of my watch and are they able to check if the watch has been reported stolen or not. Also am I able to ask them who was the first owner to register the watch and where the first owner bought this watch from, which Authorised Dealer.

Basically what kind of enquiries pertaining to serial numbers (to find out more about the watch) does Rolex entertain.

[QUOTE=RobiI;287609]

So can I call Rolex, provide them the serial number of my watch and are they able to check if the watch has been reported stolen or not. Also am I able to ask them who was the first owner to register the watch and where the first owner bought this watch from, which Authorised Dealer.

QUOTE]

I guess when u say u call rolex, u r refering to the rolex service centre. Not sure if they have a global database to track all these information, especially if you are not in singapore.

Also if the set you are buying comes with all the accessories including the warrranty card, the AD is already named in the card, no need to call them to check the AD.

If you are concern that there are many owner, my advice is to get a new watch... a piece of mind
    20 April 2010 - V series 116520 (black)
    23 April 2010 - V series 16610LV
    30 June 2011 - G series 116610LV
    14 February 2015 - Random series 116710BLNR

Comment

Originally posted by RobiI View Post
      Basically I am planning to purchase a pre-owned Rolex watch from a 2nd hand designer watch store. It is very reputable where I am staying and very popular. First time buying Rolex.

The watch that I am planning to buy has the full set, box and certs. Just for my piece of mind, I just want to confirm that my Rolex is not stolen.

Basically what kind of enquiries pertaining to serial numbers (to find out more about the watch) does Rolex entertain.
      They "may" have the record of the 1st owner in RSC at that particular country where the watch is sold but not global. There is also grey dealer that bring in watches from all over the world to sell, n u wont even have the record of the 1st buyer... If u worry abt it changing hand too many time, y not just get a new 1... If u still wan a 2nd hand, then as long as it is authentic, its fine!!
      Current:
      No More Liao...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X