X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Datejust 116234

Dear Rolex lovers,

Need to ask a noob question. Is there any white dial (not MOP) datejust
    116234 with diamond markers? Have only seen silver, grey and MOP dial only.
    I have tried google, rolex website and also rolex catalogue but could not find
    any pics for white dial diamond 116234.

There's white dial diamond for ladies size though and i assume there is one for men's also?
    As I will be flying to Europe this weekend, hope to get a good price for this piece since
    S'pore has capped the discount at max 15% for datejust models..

Thanks in advance!!

they don't have it in white dial diamond markers. i know this becoz i juz bought the 116234 in the salmon + diamond markers. white dial is my first choice.. but since they dun have it, i choose the salmon color instead.

the white dial is only available for ss ladies size and two tone watches.

Comment

Thanks for the reply bro. I came to know it 2 days ago only when I went to Rolex @ Ion. The staff showed me the catalogue for the particular model and the nearest to white they have is either silver face or M.O.P.

Got smoked by the staff at THG.. They told me should have white since the lady version has it.. (made me search all over s'pore AD..)

Congrats on your new purchase and do post some pics. =)

Comment

Originally posted by Latio79 View Post
        Thanks for the reply bro. I came to know it 2 days ago only when I went to Rolex @ Ion. The staff showed me the catalogue for the particular model and the nearest to white they have is either silver face or M.O.P.

Got smoked by the staff at THG.. They told me should have white since the lady version has it.. (made me search all over s'pore AD..)

Congrats on your new purchase and do post some pics. =)
        So Bro, are u going to look for similar 116234? or settle with white dial with Roman?
        Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
          So Bro, are u going to look for similar 116234? or settle with white dial with Roman?
          Trying to look for a pre-owned 16234 white dial with diamonds.
          So far only see silver dial with diamonds at Peng Kwee & the shop
          opposite it.

Saw 2 models of silver face 16234. ONe with smaller diamonds.
          The lady said that the smaller diamonds one older model about
          10yrs.. Any idea?

Comment

Interesting.. I was about to create a similar topic with "116234" when I saw this thread.

Latio79 > you can try Koh Watches or AK Watches @ Chinatown, they got quite a range for your selection... I was there just recently...

Comment

Originally posted by Latio79 View Post
              Trying to look for a pre-owned 16234 white dial with diamonds.
              So far only see silver dial with diamonds at Peng Kwee & the shop
              opposite it.

Saw 2 models of silver face 16234. ONe with smaller diamonds.
              The lady said that the smaller diamonds one older model about
              10yrs.. Any idea?
              you can skip PK. Yes, those with smaller diamonds are abt 10 yrs. My 16233 which is 20yrs old, also have small diamonds.
              Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Originally posted by formless View Post
                Interesting.. I was about to create a similar topic with "116234" when I saw this thread.

Latio79 > you can try Koh Watches or AK Watches @ Chinatown, they got quite a range for your selection... I was there just recently...
                Cool, thanks for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
                  you can skip PK. Yes, those with smaller diamonds are abt 10 yrs. My 16233 which is 20yrs old, also have small diamonds.
                  Yeah, heard bad reviews about PK. BUt the thing is for the same model
                  of 16234, TH quoted me higher than PK did..

Always thought their pricing will be better..
                  Will go chinatown to take a look.

Comment

All the best in your hunting.

Comment

im looking for 16234 or 116234 too.. got quote 6k for 116234 with diamond marker. isit ex? or exceptable?

Comment

Originally posted by martell^red View Post
                        im looking for 16234 or 116234 too.. got quote 6k for 116234 with diamond marker. isit ex? or exceptable?
                        For 116234 quite decent leh

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

White dial? Mop?

So as to say, there is no white dial for e 16234 with 10diamonds marking?

The only "white" is e MOP dial?

What's a good price for this? I hardly see the MOP at shops. ...

TIA

Comment

Datejust 116234

Hi Rolex experts.

Need some help here with this model:

http://ikebukuro.909.co.jp/images/IMG_9254.JPG
                            http://ikebukuro.909.co.jp/images/IM...mb-500x375.jpg

Is this a rare model? Went to many, I mean MANY pre-owned shop but cant find 1. Only saw one at a Pawn shop - Ca*h Bo* and their price is $7800 for a 3yo watch and on e oyster bracelet

Any info on the watch?

Thanks all in advance!

Comment

ouch. i would not spend $7,800 on a DJ, although i know many others would.

having said that, i think it's a very nice dial and a very nice watch; especially since it's on an oyster.

as i don't follow rolex dress watches, especially modern ones, i have no clue if $7,800 is overpriced for a 3 year old watch - but i think it is.

have you asked around a grey dealer how much a brand new DJ (regardless of dial design) would cost? and have you sniffed around if you could actually buy that dial anywhere in the world? and finally, how much would other 3 year old DJs on oysters cost locally?

you would probably be able to determine if you should pay $7,800 after investigating those questions...
                              “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X