Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THG VIP Discount Card

Hi All,

I planning to get my first new Rolex yes is GMT . Will like to ask a question, would anyone here hold a VIP card from THG? What is the discount available and how many %, does it applicable to Rolex purchase. Am I able enjoy instalment plan after using the VIP card? My wife fren's Dad have that card so will like to find out more before we borrow from them.

Thanks

i oso interested to know

dint know got THG VIP card de. wonder does it mean more discount
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

if there is can i borrow?
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I think many bro's face here are discount card....

Comment

Can I borrow your VVIP card please? I'll test it for you to see if it works.

Comment

Hi all,

have confirmed no discount for GMT Master cos the price is controlled by Rolex esp is really high demand in the market. Btw THG have no stock. Hiaz thought can get it at a discount. Guess have to buy at retail price.

Cheers

Comment

which outlet you went?

i was THG - NAC yesterday. there is a piece.

btw, you still have not answer our query on THG VIP discount card.
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Get to know is not a discount card, is actually the dad is regular customer of thg who able to get good discount. Anyway going to buy at retail price. Oh I went to ion & RH but SA say no stock. Also din check other outlet.

Comment

Originally posted by kenlinliu1419 View Post
                  Can I borrow your VVIP card please? I'll test it for you to see if it works.

Hi all,

have confirmed no discount for GMT Master cos the price is controlled by Rolex esp is really high demand in the market. Btw THG have no stock. Hiaz thought can get it at a discount. Guess have to buy at retail price.

Cheers

Comment

Actually not really a discount card, the dad is a regular customer of THG so able to get good discount. Anyway will buy at retail price. Went to ion and RH SA say no stock also din check other outlet. Will drop by at NAC to take a look. Rather fun to look around.

Comment

I have never heard of the THG VIP card. Normally the discounts are given by the sales staffs. To be honest, all discounts on Rolex watches are controlled. Certain models have more discounts while certain models have less or even none, or even paying premium prices. So even if there is such a card, the discounts on Rolex watches may be insignificant. Moreover, certain models are so hot that it's not available.

I have dealed with THG a few times and I never heard of such VIP card.

Comment

i agreed with you view, for your information. this model can get more discount at oversea AD.

Comment

I bought my GMT IIC from THG Taka and became "friends" with XXX .

Now I get good discounts for other brands. Once a while when I walk passed the shop, he will wave back at me....and he even helped me resized my Sea Dweller that wasnt bought from TGH, no questions asked.

Thats way better than any VIP discount cards.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X