Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamond vs 18k White gold.

Hi to all Lau Jiao,

I'm in a dilemma in choosing a ladies watch for my mom's b'day.
    Was thinking of between a diamond face watch with leather strap and a 18k white gold full bracelet watch.

Which one will complement an over 60's old madam?

In term of value. Which one will hold more value? The diamond or 18k white gold? (both are not Rolex brand)

Thanks all~~!

Originally posted by Cutesperm View Post
    Hi to all Lau Jiao,

I'm in a dilemma in choosing a ladies watch for my mom's b'day.
    Was thinking of between a diamond face watch with leather strap and a 18k white gold full bracelet watch.

Which one will complement an over 60's old madam?

In term of value. Which one will hold more value? The diamond or 18k white gold? (both are not Rolex brand)

Thanks all~~!
    Both are not Rolex ah...

For the older generation...I feel a white gold is more suitable. The solid feel and without the hassle of worrying about the strap being smelly,needa change or wad not.

Just curious what brand are you getting?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

I would say go for Yellow or Rose Gold - that's what aunties of that generation prefer.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        Both are not Rolex ah...

For the older generation...I feel a white gold is more suitable. The solid feel and without the hassle of worrying about the strap being smelly,needa change or wad not.

Hi Darkangel,

Love ur Avatar,

The Diamond face is a Omegamania.
        The 18k White Gold is Franck Muller.
        Both put up on passion.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 75s View Post
          I would say go for Yellow or Rose Gold - that's what aunties of that generation prefer.
          Hehe, the diamond face is set in 18k yellow gold dial. White leather strap with signed 18k yellow gold buckle.

Comment

with leather strap - rolex cellini.

with WG bracelet - rolex lady's presidential style models.

hey, this is a rolex forum ..

Comment

Hi Darkangel,

Love ur Avatar,

The Diamond face is a Omegamania.
              The 18k White Gold is Franck Muller.
              Both put up on passion.

Thanks
              Thanks hehee...

Anyway, I went to check out both watches already. Not recommended...at the price you pay for a 18k FM,might as well u go for a preowned Ladies President Yellow Gold.

Comment

Haha....

U guys right. Maybe shoulda get a Rolex for mom.
                Last year got a brand new 116234 for dad. Now just trying my luck with other brand.
                But rolex lady's datejust with diamond just more expensive than the 116234 i gotten for my dad.

If got the diamond one... later ah pa not happy cos ah ma one cost more than his....

If got pre owned one for ah ma, later ah ma not happy cos pre owned.

How how?

Comment

hi dark-angel

on impluse, i bought a SGD3k pre-owned leather-strap-cellini-blue-dial with 4 x diamonds (diamond located at top/bottom/left/right of face)

picking up this weekend....i couldn't find same model Internet...rang him and he said model is 4084/9 but still couldn;t find matching cellini on internet....

any idea ? sorry for asking you in my first post.

Thanks hehee...

Anyway, I went to check out both watches already. Not recommended...at the price you pay for a 18k FM,might as well u go for a preowned Ladies President Yellow Gold.
                  Both are not Rolex ah...

Comment

Haha....

U guys right. Maybe shoulda get a Rolex for mom.
                    Last year got a brand new 116234 for dad. Now just trying my luck with other brand.
                    But rolex lady's datejust with diamond just more expensive than the 116234 i gotten for my dad.

If got the diamond one... later ah pa not happy cos ah ma one cost more than his....

If got pre owned one for ah ma, later ah ma not happy cos pre owned.

How how?
                    It's ok 1 lah...it's the thought that counts mah.

Originally posted by danzig777 View Post
                    hi dark-angel

on impluse, i bought a SGD3k pre-owned leather-strap-cellini-blue-dial with 4 x diamonds (diamond located at top/bottom/left/right of face)

picking up this weekend....i couldn't find same model Internet...rang him and he said model is 4084/9 but still couldn;t find matching cellini on internet....

any idea ? sorry for asking you in my first post.

Can't help much on Cellini cos the models usually are quite ulu...try checking the internet..be patient...u shld be able to find it

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X