Strap hole puncher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strap hole puncher

Not too sure if this was posted b4 but I did a search couldnt find anything, hence this thread.

Does anyone knwo where I can punch additional hole in my leather strap for free ?

or rather, how much would the hole puncher thingy cost? mine is a normal 22mm leather strap

Thanks in advance!
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

ok. most watch shop will have a hole puncher. just walk in there and ask if they can perform the service for u @ a price. pls agree on a price before they do it for u. also, the hole punched may not be the same shape as with original holes punched.

if you interested to get one, let me know and i will call my friend to check out for you. i dont see the point of purchasing one since it could be a one-time off punching, unless u think you will punch alot more holes on future straps.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
      ok. most watch shop will have a hole puncher. just walk in there and ask if they can perform the service for u @ a price. pls agree on a price before they do it for u. also, the hole punched may not be the same shape as with original holes punched.

if you interested to get one, let me know and i will call my friend to check out for you. i dont see the point of purchasing one since it could be a one-time off punching, unless u think you will punch alot more holes on future straps.
      Thanks for the advice bro. Ok i tdy go watch shop see if can get them help me. A bit paisei cos not bought fr them de.

Bu makes sense not to waste money buy the hole puncher thingy cos don see myself punching any more holes at least in the near future.
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

is ok to ask, anyway u offer to pay them a nominal fee. it is not as if you walk in there to ask them to do it for u. alternatively, if u have bought it from any AD before, you may want to ask them to do it for u also.

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
        Thanks for the advice bro. Ok i tdy go watch shop see if can get them help me. A bit paisei cos not bought fr them de.

Bu makes sense not to waste money buy the hole puncher thingy cos don see myself punching any more holes at least in the near future.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

okie thanks! most prob pop by gnonomewatches to chk with them since the watch in qn is a steinhart...althou not purchased fr them :P

Comment

Look for JNS. They can help too
            I own a Rolex !

Comment

I decided to try out using a 1.6mm screw driver and a hammer..

see how it goes

Comment

*salute you*...u r a crazy guy..hahahaha
                Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

managed to find a hole puncher for leather.

just punched 2 sui sui holes in the strap haha..steadyz!

Comment

managed to find a hole puncher for leather.

just punched 2 sui sui holes in the strap haha..steadyz!
                    aiyo just saw this thread...i can punch for you for a cuppa of kopi ka dai!

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
                      aiyo just saw this thread...i can punch for you for a cuppa of kopi ka dai!
                      oh its ok la bro, managed to find a cheap 8 bucks hole puncher for leather at the neigbouring hardware shops.

First time punch hole, not too bad hor??

Can still chia you kopi ka dai... when you free for lunch?

Comment

oh its ok la bro, managed to find a cheap 8 bucks hole puncher for leather at the neigbouring hardware shops.

First time punch hole, not too bad hor??

Can still chia you kopi ka dai... when you free for lunch?
                        juz kidding....kopi on me.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X