X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    sometimes also difficult when you know you are just looking only with no intent on buying, i guess some people will feel guilty
    Yeah true...some ppl not so thick skinned

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    sometimes also difficult when you know you are just looking only with no intent on buying, i guess some people will feel guilty

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by SeaRolex View Post
    Is there an online website that i can see the whole series of 2007 and 2008 brandnew DJ? besides Rolex website. CAn pm me if we can't type into this thread. can u also recommend those of the better local AD in terms of prices for brandnew DJ? tks.
    Wow...I would REALLY want to find such a site man..it would be like the PERFECT SITE! But sadly....no such thing...

That's why they force you to go down to their ADs. Dun be lazy!

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    aiyo, go walk te streets n pay these shops a visit la..

Leave a comment:

• SeaRolex
    replied
    Is there an online website that i can see the whole series of 2007 and 2008 brandnew DJ? besides Rolex website. CAn pm me if we can't type into this thread. can u also recommend those of the better local AD in terms of prices for brandnew DJ? tks.

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    But will a brandnew Datejust, after 1 or 2 years, price depreciate fast? looking at the price datejust $7XXX... and datejust TOG..$9XXX . However I see Sub and SD prices keep going up..

Any good recommendation to buy a brandnew Datejust? and what is the best prices that i can get? what is the warranty period? 2 years and covers all issues?
    The difference between a brand new DJ and a preowned DJ is about 2-3k diff depending on the age also though. I think if u want to buy something to keep,buy the datejust. Something to trade would be the sports models.

Well you can't do without either... hehehe...get both

best price if u pay cash is about 18%...2 years...covers as usual only manufacturing defects.

Leave a comment:

• SeaRolex
    replied
    But will a brandnew Datejust, after 1 or 2 years, price depreciate fast? looking at the price datejust $7XXX... and datejust TOG..$9XXX . However I see Sub and SD prices keep going up..

Any good recommendation to buy a brandnew Datejust? and what is the best prices that i can get? what is the warranty period? 2 years and covers all issues?

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    probably going to join the addictive club soon... But i got a query.... now i'm looking for a Rolex that can last me till old age..... and the fashion is always there... eg... DateJust.... u can wear at 30, 35,45, 50 ,60.... buy rolex becos it's rolex and buy a watch that last u generation.... any great advice...
    Datejust....since 1945. My datejust is about 40 yrs old and counting...

I think Datejust is the most classic watch Rolex has ever made.

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    This is just my own opinion. I feel that you are right in saying that a DJ can last for as old as one can be. The design is everlasting. Be it from as young as a teenager to as old as a 100-yrs-old. I wouldn't say so if it was a sports series model.

Once, while attending a friend's function at her house, there were many people; friends as well as relatives, etc. I observed an old uncle (roughly in his 70s-80s), clad in short sleeve white (ah pek type) shirt (tucked-out), and grey bermudas, playing cards with few others. He was wearing a SS Sub . Yes; I was captivated by the watch, admiring every movements of his wrist. No; I didn't find it suitable on him. If he was wearing a classic ROLEX, it might not have been so glaring. It may be his dressing (didn't match), or looks (old and a little wrinkled) but it just didn't fit.

Having said all these, I am still saving up to buy one and if it takes me too long till I'm too old to wear one, I'll pass it down to my next generation. I still love ROLEX sports watches .

Thanks.
    I disagree with you....to me...ALL ROLEX WATCHES have to limitations..

Old man can wear sporty watch
    young man can wear YG watch..(which I am trying to do )
    Last edited by Darkangel; 04-07-08, 10:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    This is just my own opinion. I feel that you are right in saying that a DJ can last for as old as one can be. The design is everlasting. Be it from as young as a teenager to as old as a 100-yrs-old. I wouldn't say so if it was a sports series model.

Once, while attending a friend's function at her house, there were many people; friends as well as relatives, etc. I observed an old uncle (roughly in his 70s-80s), clad in short sleeve white (ah pek type) shirt (tucked-out), and grey bermudas, playing cards with few others. He was wearing a SS Sub . Yes; I was captivated by the watch, admiring every movements of his wrist. No; I didn't find it suitable on him. If he was wearing a classic ROLEX, it might not have been so glaring. It may be his dressing (didn't match), or looks (old and a little wrinkled) but it just didn't fit.

Having said all these, I am still saving up to buy one and if it takes me too long till I'm too old to wear one, I'll pass it down to my next generation. I still love ROLEX sports watches .

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    i think datejust in TT is the classic look. Alternatively, DD in YG also timeless look. Both equally nice watches, but up to you to decide.

Leave a comment:

• SeaRolex
    replied
    probably going to join the addictive club soon... But i got a query.... now i'm looking for a Rolex that can last me till old age..... and the fashion is always there... eg... DateJust.... u can wear at 30, 35,45, 50 ,60.... buy rolex becos it's rolex and buy a watch that last u generation.... any great advice...

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    signup here inital consultation S$100/hr . Transfer to my UOB a/c

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    well, do drug rehab make people more or less addicted to drugs? Of course less addicted. But in our case we work on reverse psychology, but the impacts are yet unknown
    Ahh...that seems nice hehehe

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    If there's 1 such clinic, let me knw. I b te first to admit, I think...

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    well, do drug rehab make people more or less addicted to drugs? Of course less addicted. But in our case we work on reverse psychology, but the impacts are yet unknown

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X