X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newkid
    replied
    any bro can advise where to get this and what is the best price avail? Somehow I like this unique blue. thanks.

http://www.rolex.com/en#/rolex-watch...m116619lb-0001

Leave a comment:

• Matty
    replied
    Originally posted by Wife View Post
    Please advise which model to get for hubby with $6000 budget? I am getting this for his birthday. I am looking at a SS model, maybe datejust or explorer but can any kind soul help advise. TIA
    Hmm...not sure if u hav already bought ur hubby a watch? Based on ur budget mayb a SS Air-King model: 114200 or SS Oyster Perpetual Date model: 115200 but not for SS Datejust model: 116200 if u r still tinking of buying 1?

Leave a comment:

• skydweller_sg
    replied
    Its ok, can slowly accumulate

Originally posted by Dfive View Post
    For me I see watches in the $8-$20K range as not "overly" expensive... as long as I like them... that said I sadly can't afford them very often.... hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• Dfive
    replied
    Originally posted by kt Lim View Post
    Nowadays the demand is more in luxury watchesas compare to last time..

Jus like cars and condos... Nowadays cars are very common... Likewise HDB upgraders...

Like myself... I nv think ok getting a Rolex myself i find no point spending so much on a watch but now I am lookin to get a 2nd one...
    How ironic...
    For me I see watches in the $8-$20K range as not "overly" expensive... as long as I like them... that said I sadly can't afford them very often.... hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• kt Lim
    replied
    Originally posted by Kkh19 View Post
    have noticed that the price has been going up and up. even for the pre owned ones too!
    Nowadays the demand is more in luxury watchesas compare to last time..

Jus like cars and condos... Nowadays cars are very common... Likewise HDB upgraders...

Like myself... I nv think ok getting a Rolex myself i find no point spending so much on a watch but now I am lookin to get a 2nd one...
    How ironic...

Leave a comment:

• skydweller_sg
    replied
    Not only rolex, its competitors as well

Originally posted by Kkh19 View Post
    have noticed that the price has been going up and up. even for the pre owned ones too!

Leave a comment:

• Kkh19
    replied
    Originally posted by skydweller_sg View Post
    one rolex buying tip is - buy early, enjoy early; the later you buy, the higher the price

Leave a comment:

• skydweller_sg
    replied
    one rolex buying tip is - buy early, enjoy early; the later you buy, the higher the price

Leave a comment:

• Dfive
    replied
    Rolex Buying Tips - YOUR FIRST ROLEX.

This is the single best advice a NEW Rolex Buyer MUST read:

http://www.clockmaker.com.au/rolex/r...ying_tips.html

Enjoy Bros / Sis.

Leave a comment:

• Watchnut
    replied
    Latest cream n choco dial everose daytona

These recent 2 are beeeeaauuutiful!!!

Wonder what is a fair value on preown pieces though...

Anyway, these things just gets nicer n nicer...yippee👏

Leave a comment:

• myownlittleshop
    replied
    hello all! i see alot of 6694 around. does that means it will not be worth as much in future?

thanks!

Leave a comment:

• relac88
    replied
    rolex prices always go up
    never heard of rolex prices go down

Leave a comment:

• kohym
    replied
    i believe a good watch goes a long way. rolex is such.

depending on your job nature, a watch may make or break your style/personality.

it is not a cheap purchase so do homework first

Leave a comment:

• eastsider
    replied
    Wah, just started working n aiming rolex already.....u must be in an industry that makes good money to plan to get a rolex by working 9 months only....hehe

while doing research online, stop by AD whenever u can to check out the actual watch (sometimes what u see online can be different from actual watch due to angle, lighting etc)

Originally posted by MJT88 View Post
    Hi everyone,

I am brand new to Rolex watches and tbh all the talk about different names and models has my head spinning!

I am looking to buy my first Rolex at the end of this year [I know its far off but I have only just started my new job out of uni!] and will be spending a considerable amount of my money on the purchase as a xmas + birthday present to myself so obviously it is imperative I pick the right one!

I have been told that the Submariner and GMT II are good choices...if anyone could give me some individual advice that would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance =)

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    I think you got a lot of reading up to do. Plough thru' the forum and you should be able to get ample info on this.

Cheers.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X