X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SeaRolex
    replied
    thanks will drop by THG and WP... any SA or saleperson to talk too... those more helpful ones.. those put customer first attitude type... not penguin.

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    yea about there. some even open midday.

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    usual shopping hours
    10 or 11 I suppose

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    usual shopping hours

Leave a comment:

• SeaRolex
    replied
    Anyone knows the opening hrs of THG and WP in LP, both weekdays and weekends? pls advise. tks.

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    There we go...here's 1 thick skinned 1!

What he meant is that...if normal day to see see look look with no intention to buy they dun dare go in
    Ok la. I feel te same.

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    Yeah true...some ppl not so thick skinned
    actually these shop owners also know that majority wont buy, just come to look.
    Wah this 1 is hard...coz price and service would depend on the AD and the SA serving you. If he's having a bad day...and that day he served me well...it's hard to say man.

But I heard Watch Palace has a reasonably big variety of watches....should be good for buying a DJ
    best is to do legwork and note down the SA/SE said. i usually try and get a biz card.

Originally posted by SeaRolex View Post
    one noob question: when buying 2nd hand rollies, said from pawnshop, dealers, or private sellers, how does the verification process take place.. do/don't pay them first then verify in RSC. if it's not authen then how? and if not authn, will RSC give proof or verbal. else need both parties, ie buyer and seller to be there?

if buy from AD.. no need to auth right? or will i in 5 years time, when sending watch to RSC for normal servicing get a surprise that the watch has few parts not orignal? who do i look for then......will they honor the problem and do something?
    preowned dealer: pay first, verify later
    private seller: verify first you pay $75, buy if genuine
    ad: buy and run away before you get poisoned again

Leave a comment:

• SeaRolex
    replied
    one noob question: when buying 2nd hand rollies, said from pawnshop, dealers, or private sellers, how does the verification process take place.. do/don't pay them first then verify in RSC. if it's not authen then how? and if not authn, will RSC give proof or verbal. else need both parties, ie buyer and seller to be there?

if buy from AD.. no need to auth right? or will i in 5 years time, when sending watch to RSC for normal servicing get a surprise that the watch has few parts not orignal? who do i look for then......will they honor the problem and do something?

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    We r nw talking abt an item that costs hundreds n thousands of dollars le. Must we really be so scared/shy to window-shop? Watz wrong to visit these shops if u r an honest customer??

There we go...here's 1 thick skinned 1!

What he meant is that...if normal day to see see look look with no intention to buy they dun dare go in

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Yeah true...some ppl not so thick skinned
    We r nw talking abt an item that costs hundreds n thousands of dollars le. Must we really be so scared/shy to window-shop? Watz wrong to visit these shops if u r an honest customer??

Leave a comment:

• SeaRolex
    replied
    one last question: what is the price range that i can get for DJ of the above features that i have selected? and 18% discount....

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Where can i get a good AD... to shop for the above... best price and best customer service in your opinion! First time buying ROLEX.....
    Wah this 1 is hard...coz price and service would depend on the AD and the SA serving you. If he's having a bad day...and that day he served me well...it's hard to say man.

But I heard Watch Palace has a reasonably big variety of watches....should be good for buying a DJ

Leave a comment:

• SeaRolex
    replied
    I got a little guide to help u or those who are looking for Datejusts and are lost.

What to choose?

1) Material : SS,TT,YG,Rose G,White G? <TT>
    2) Bracelet : Oyster or Jubilee? <Oyster>
    3) Bezel : Fluted WG bezel? (Applicable for SS models only) <fluted YG bezel>
    4) Dial markers: Arabic,Roman numerals,stick,diamond? <numeral:12345..>
    5) Colour: Whichever is applicable <White face>
    6) Type of dial: MOP,standard,goldust,meteorite,diamond? <Standard>

Actually some of the parts are for those with deeper pockets. like the meteorite,goldust or diamond studded face.

Where can i get a good AD... to shop for the above... best price and best customer service in your opinion! First time buying ROLEX.....

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Actually i wanted to buy... just wanted to be thorough to look thru the whole series and know what i want and focus on certain type of face, bracelet type, color,.. YG...and etc.. Kind of KiaSu... but no choice leh.. I'm going to spend thousands on this watch which can last me..
    I got a little guide to help u or those who are looking for Datejusts and are lost.

What to choose?

1) Material : SS,TT,YG,Rose G,White G?
    2) Bracelet : Oyster or Jubilee?
    3) Bezel : Fluted WG bezel? (Applicable for SS models only)
    4) Dial markers: Arabic,Roman numerals,stick,diamond?
    5) Colour: Whichever is applicable
    6) Type of dial: MOP,standard,goldust,meteorite,diamond?

Actually some of the parts are for those with deeper pockets. like the meteorite,goldust or diamond studded face.

Leave a comment:

• SeaRolex
    replied
    Wow...I would REALLY want to find such a site man..it would be like the PERFECT SITE! But sadly....no such thing...

That's why they force you to go down to their ADs. Dun be lazy!

Actually i wanted to buy... just wanted to be thorough to look thru the whole series and know what i want and focus on certain type of face, bracelet type, color,.. YG...and etc.. Kind of KiaSu... but no choice leh.. I'm going to spend thousands on this watch which can last me..

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X