Price Check on Rolex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi,

Just asked my brother in law(he is working at those watch gallery in ion) and he said that now rolex no disc. for walk in.
    can verify? IIRC, last time boutique can get up to 20% off the retail price right?

Comment

• What do you want to verify? Diff people would have diff experiences/encounters when they bought their ROLEX watches from various ADs. Some could've bought at no discount; some at little discount and maybe the luckier few got to have more. How to verify then? Moreover, the availability of discounts vary from model to model.

IIRC also, when discounts were at 20% high for certain models, there wasn't any ROLEX boutique? The boutiques only started springing up in sunny island Singapore in 2009-10? I stand corrected on this.
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• As it stands now, the legitimate, standard discount generally for ROLEX watches is at 10%. For the sports models, discount rates vary from zero to between 10% & 15%. So it is incorrect to say that there's no discount given for walk-ins. You are, however, not wrong to say that 'once upon a time' one could get up to 20% off the retail price of a ROLEX watch.

Cheers
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Price Check on this two watch, Rolex boy 02year and Explorer II "v series

Just to price check in order to fund up for my new love Please assist me.
          To pre owner or shop? please let me know.
          This two was bought during 2010 CNY period.
          Rolex boy should be on oct-dec of 2002
          Explorer II is "V" in series.

Comment

• Price Check on this two watch, Rolex boy 02year and Explorer II "v series

Please help!!!

Comment

• there is a turnover time for threads to be approved, please do not create mulitple threads of the same item.

as for value wise, perhaps you can advise if there is papers or whether is it a complete set.
              Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

• Price check: rolex boy '02 and explorer II 'V' series

Please help!

Comment

• Originally posted by nim
                  value of preown watch? ask preown shops or pawn shops
                  To check, TS should ask shop. To sell in garage, just post it there will do.2 cents

Comment

• Sorry admin, pls close thread.

Comment

• How much can Datejust 78274 sell nowaday?

Black dial with 10 diamond marker, aftermarket diamond bezel
                      It come with box, cert, manual book.
                      Cert written nov 2002.
                      Full link bracelet, Original bezel.

Considering to fund up for a new timepiece.

Comment

• i bought that diamond bezel together when i bought that 78274. so i do not know.

Comment

• Oh ok, thank Nim. But i would like to know how much issit if i will to sell it now?

Comment

• Btw nim, as what u mention previously mean originally from rolex or custom made by shop outside right?

Comment

• Originally posted by nim
                              its important to confirm if the aftermarket bezel is original or fake
                              some people insist the term 'aftermarket' mean original, most say it refers to fake
                              i think what most meant is 'aftermarket' does not mean fake. Just coz a compatible part is not produced by rolex does not mean it is a fake as long as the company producing does not misrepresent it as a original rolex part.
                              Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

• Hi guys... Jus checked with rolex at ion yesterday... The salesman told me that the 116613LN has discount not sure how many percent but he said that it costs ard $16k plus and after discount will be $14k plus... And he also said that all tge SS subs are sold out and gotno discount but the half gold n solid gold subs have discount... jus my 2 cents worth...
                                HOME THEATERPHILE

MY HUMBLE COLLECTION
                                ROLEX SUBMARINER 116613LBD 8 POINT DIAMOND DIAL "G" SERIAL
                                Rolex Submariner TT 16613LN "s" series<<<[TRADED]
                                Rolex Datejust 1601 "5 mil" series<<<[SOLD]
                                Breitling Sirius Automatic 18K/SS B10071<<<[SOLD]
                                TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 Date CV2010
                                G-Shock mudman g9300 ( daily beater )

HER'S
                                Rolex ladies datejust
                                vintage Cartier tank 18k
                                TAG Heuer Formula 1 ceramic diamonds

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...