How to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to do?

Hi, let say if i am interested in a preown Rolex from a preown shop and need a verification from RSC and i also know that i need to pay the cost $75. Does that mean the sales person and i will go down to RSC together ?

Sorry i am newbie to preown.

Sorry again, just realised i posted at the wrong category...please help to answer anyway.

I do not think so. You should tell the sales person your intention of getting the pre-own watch verified at RSC after buying from him/her. Thereafter, do so immediately or at least w/in a day or two. Normally, the sales person would not do the verification with the customer but would honour their promise, if verification proves otherwise.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

In normal circumstances, there is no need for verification as majority ( i cannot say 100% because it sometimes depends if u tio TOTO or not lah) But in the event that you really want to do it...

Pay for the watch,bring to verify, shop will refund u if proven fake (as what Ocean has said)

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Thanks guys, that mean the shop will bring the watch to verify if i request and they will give me the verification cert? (of cos i will pay the $75 to them)

Comment

hi,i think u're the one who will be bringing the watch to rsc to vertify not the salesperson.
          累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

Originally posted by Noriki View Post
            Thanks guys, that mean the shop will bring the watch to verify if i request and they will give me the verification cert? (of cos i will pay the $75 to them)
            i think what DA and Ocean meant is : pay for the watch and bring the watch to RSC for verification yourself.

IMO, better to have a black and white clause stated in the receipt.

Comment

Originally posted by daveevan View Post
              i think what DA and Ocean meant is : pay for the watch and bring the watch to RSC for verification yourself.

What is black and white clause means? You guys mean i buy the watch first and then bring to verify at RSC ? What happen if anything goes wrong with the watch, the shop will refund me ?

Comment

bro.....if u buy a new one wil solve the problem.

Comment

What is black and white clause means? You guys mean i buy the watch first and then bring to verify at RSC ? What happen if anything goes wrong with the watch, the shop will refund me ?
                  What daveevan mean is that to have the clause written in the receipt if the shop dun have this clause printed in the receipt as based on my past purchase,the clause are printed into the receipt so there's no way the shop can dun honour the purchase if the watch is not authentic.So when something happened,there's no arguement or etc.....Usually the shop will do so or had already do so in their daily sales receipt.Hope this help...
                  累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

Originally posted by daveevan View Post

Bingo....

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Thank you guys for the great Help.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X