Cleaning and Mantaining of Rollie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning and Mantaining of Rollie

Hi, wondering how to clean and maintain your rollie daily? Can share some of your menthods?

i just rinse with tap water when I get home and once its dry, clean it with a micro fibre cloth.
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Like bro exxondus, I clean my water-resistant watches under running tap water then leave them to dry before wiping them with micro-fibre cloth. Once in a couple of months, I would also remove the bracelets and clean them in my ultrasonic cleaner.
      运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

wipe with fibre cloth frequently. i would say rolex provided cleaning cloth is useful. and ocassionally dip in warm 'spa' soappy water before rinsing with running tap water, dry it and wipe with rolex provided cleaning cloth. then admire the watch again with a scope.
        rolex make me crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by psee View Post
          Like bro exxondus, I clean my water-resistant watches under running tap water then leave them to dry before wiping them with micro-fibre cloth. Once in a couple of months, I would also remove the bracelets and clean them in my ultrasonic cleaner.
          hihi, will the ultrasonic cleaner scratch the bracelet or anything?
          nvr used such stuff b4
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

me use water and cleaniing cloth nia..
            I'm a super low-baller

Comment

Once reached home, I'd take it out and allow it to cool down/dry (since there may be sweat. Thereafter, I'd damp a pc of cloth and wipe it thoroughly, gently. Followed, I'll use another (dry) cloth to wipe it, and leave it to air. Before retiring to bed, I'll then keep it neatly into the watch box and at the same time, take out another watch that I'd wear the next day (match dressing). I'll wind-adjust time and date for the next watch and prepare it for wear.

Gd or bad, I'm also doing this for my wife's watch cos' she is not as "crazy" as I am . She had even passed this remark: "the only thing you (she refers to me) are short of doing is to pray by "burning joss sticks" to your watch!

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                Once reached home, I'd take it out and allow it to cool down/dry (since there may be sweat. Thereafter, I'd damp a pc of cloth and wipe it thoroughly, gently. Followed, I'll use another (dry) cloth to wipe it, and leave it to air. Before retiring to bed, I'll then keep it neatly into the watch box and at the same time, take out another watch that I'd wear the next day (match dressing). I'll wind-adjust time and date for the next watch and prepare it for wear.

Gd or bad, I'm also doing this for my wife's watch cos' she is not as "crazy" as I am . She had even passed this remark: "the only thing you (she refers to me) are short of doing is to pray by "burning joss sticks" to your watch!

bro, you the man.... .... i got to practice your routine sometime....

how about u tell your wife... "i spent so much money on the watches... you want me to anyhow throw meh.... "

Comment

Oh well, I prefer to keep quiet la, cos' tats what she does to her watches. So I'm thre to 'save' them.
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                    Oh well, I prefer to keep quiet la, cos' tats what she does to her watches. So I'm thre to 'save' them.
                    keke.... on second thoughts...better keep quiet..... later she unhappy... she "disapprove" of your future purchase....

Sorry, guys liao

Comment

Cleaning your watch daily is not so difficult after all. Thanks for the sharing.

Comment

Here is a webpage about how you can clean/maintain your rolex:

http://www.minus4plus6.com/maintenance.htm

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X