Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeking Advice of Prices of Watches (BNIB, Preown)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by submarooner View Post
    erhmm.
    either you can pass, or pass out when you do.
    : )
    New ROLEXY on the Blog

Wishlist
    1) Yach-Master (16622)
    2) Explorer II - Black/White (216570)
    3) Submariner TTc (116613LB)

Madness
    The ITCH is getting worse & incurable

Repentance
    I let go my beloved U-Series Sub (16610) for the newcomers.

Comment

newbie got question please

hi,my friend wan to sell me Rolex 68273 White Roman boysize with pin hole at $2600 without cert n box,price resonable?as im new i doesnt know any single thing abt this watch,any expert can advice,please n than ks to all bro here,have a good day

Comment

thread move to appropriate section and thread.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

moving thread to appropriate section (FAQ) and appropriate thread
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
          2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
            This thread is meant for you to seek advice on the prices of watches. It is not meant for you to ask about what pricing and what type of discount is available. Such posts will be deleted @ the discretion of mods.
            You are strongly encourage to visit the ADs or preown shops to have your queries answered.

ONLY if you got pricing of the watch, then your queries on if the price is 'reasonable' will it be answered.
            Hi Mod,

I m sorry & apologize for using the wrong thread category
            K, noted
            New ROLEXY on the Blog

Wishlist
            1) Yach-Master (16622)
            2) Explorer II - Black/White (216570)
            3) Submariner TTc (116613LB)

Madness
            The ITCH is getting worse & incurable

Repentance
            I let go my beloved U-Series Sub (16610) for the newcomers.

Comment

no worries....trying to tidy up the forum and group things together so that ppl may find the relevant posts/subject easier

Originally posted by Lexushowroom View Post
              Hi Mod,

I m sorry & apologize for using the wrong thread category
              K, noted

kindly email with
              2. your nick

Comment

BN Chopard Happy Sports Ladies OR 2ndhand Omega Speedmaster Reduced Ladies

Hi

Need help! Can't decide between the 2:

1) Brand New Chopard Happy Sports Square Ladies - basic model at 33% off retail price of $10,491 comes up to almost $7k.

2) Preowned Omega Speedmaster reduced ladies with diamond bezel @ $5300.

http://picasaweb.google.com/cwwsim/W...76077281677010

What would you choose??

Thks!

Comment

Subs LV Green Bezel

Hi,

Someone offers Subs LV Green Bezel V Series for BNIB one month old (@$7500), u think it's worth it? coz as far as i know, can get one from AD for same price (some more can get GST refund )...

In this case buyer bear the risk of authenticity ($75 RSC cost) and watch might be wore once or twice at least...

Wad do u think is the fair price for both buyer and seller?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by limtedd View Post
                    Hi,

Someone offers Subs LV Green Bezel V Series for BNIB one month old (@$7500), u think it's worth it? coz as far as i know, can get one from AD for same price (some more can get GST refund )...

In this case buyer bear the risk of authenticity ($75 RSC cost) and watch might be wore once or twice at least...

Wad do u think is the fair price for both buyer and seller?

Thanks
                    Sry typo error, it is $7400 for three months old BNIB Subs LV "V Series"... and i can get $7500 BNIB from AD... Thanks

Comment

• 100 diff to choose btwn old n new. Isnt tis obvious? 7k wld b reasonable for te pre own piece.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lexushowroom View Post
                        Hi all Lao Jiao,

My frd's frd hv a TT GMT-IIc to sell me @ SGD9.8k.
                        The watch is Z series Jun 2007, complete local AD set.
                        Bracelet condition look good but thr is a minor scratch inside the index 12 ceramic bezel gold plated triangle.
                        I wonder can the minor scratch be polish off without cause any damage to the gold plated triangle ?

So, if everything are may i know @ SGD9.8k is that a good price to deal ?
                        VISIOTIME had a V-series sold/on hold for $11,800K, less 4 % if by cash

http://www.visiotime.com/index.php?p...Detail&id=3252

U B your own judge....

Comment

• Green Sub Vs DJ with computer face diamond marker

Hi Bros,

Is it worth getting a green sub at 6.1k (gt B&P)? Unsure of its series....but was quoted this price. am still comparing DJ computer face or a green sub...any advice?

PrinceLTH

Comment

• Originally posted by gt7400 View Post
                            Hi Darkangel,

How come you can get such low price. I went round a few preowned watch dealer, all prices quoted is from range 3600 to 3800.

Fortune centre the uncle quoted me $3800(w/box and cert) for something similar to what you post but in roman lettering.
                            Hehehe...must be patient and search....

3.8k i think should be newer model.79174

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceLTH View Post
                              Hi Bros,

Is it worth getting a green sub at 6.1k (gt B&P)? Unsure of its series....but was quoted this price. am still comparing DJ computer face or a green sub...any advice?

PrinceLTH
                              It's your choice afterall. I'd choose the DJ over the green Sub.
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Sports models tend to have better resale value. so if you intend to sell it in future, i would suggest u lean towards sports models.

i would say @ the quoted price for sub lv, it is about 1k cheaper based on current selling price.

however, condition must be good then worth, if condition is terok, then no point. best to bring it to RSC for verification.

personally i prefer sports models than DJ. this is because you can wear the sports model for casual and dress events. the DJ might be abit too loud for casual wear.

Originally posted by PrinceLTH View Post
                                Hi Bros,

PrinceLTH

kindly email with
                                2. your nick

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X