Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeking Advice of Prices of Watches (BNIB, Preown)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d3ad View Post

Found a pre-owned SS GMT Master II with black bezel in 1 of the AD.its a A series (2001 end) with lug holes, solid end link, no paper...asking for $6400.

another ladies SS datejuist black dial fluted with 10 diamonds ( on dial ) 7 series...asking for $5800.

My question was...
    1st. Are they consider a reasonable price?

2nd. Anyone here got other pre-owned AD to recommend in terms of reasonable price.

*intend to pay by credit card instalement. preferred DBS and UOB

thanks for the to read my post ans sorry to threadstarter for hijacking the thread...

Regards

j0shua
    Firstly...I ask you. Do you really really really really like the GMT II? or just buying coz of "investment" purposes...you hav to tell the truth then I can help.

Ladies datejust 79174 is quite expensive...somewhere around...$4000-4800 would be more ideal.

I hav no recommendations..but I would say..price varies here and there...so do some leg work...you will enjoy it

But if you were to pay by installements then firstly,shops are limited..and it's not worth the price...

Pay cash bro

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      Firstly...I ask you. Do you really really really really like the GMT II? or just buying coz of "investment" purposes...you hav to tell the truth then I can help.

Ladies datejust 79174 is quite expensive...somewhere around...$4000-4800 would be more ideal.

I hav no recommendations..but I would say..price varies here and there...so do some leg work...you will enjoy it

But if you were to pay by installements then firstly,shops are limited..and it's not worth the price...

Pay cash bro
      Hi bro darkangel,

thanks for the reply...

Ya...i do like the sport series, got 2 in mind is SS Sub n SSGMT Master II that i had in mind.Not intend to treat it as an investment though.

I guess i really going to do some leg work then.heehee

but wats the reasonable price for SS GMT Master II and SS Sub in the market now?

Actually the AD does have a SS Sub with black bezel, solid end link,lug holes going for $5400

Regards

j0shua
      Next Watch On The List:

GMT Master IIc

Comment

buying GMTII for investment? who are you kidding? it is very hard to make money on GMTII, because unless you buy at a steal, everyone else is selling at market price +/- 5%
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Found a pre-owned SS GMT Master II with black bezel in 1 of the AD.its a A series (2001 end) with lug holes, solid end link, no paper...asking for $6400.
          You're sure it's an AD? I don't believe an AD would carry pre-owned timepieces.

Comment

Originally posted by ejaan View Post
            You're sure it's an AD? I don't believe an AD would carry pre-owned timepieces.
            Or mayb i shouldnt call those ADs...

They mostly sell pre-owned watches....

Sorry for the mistakes..just new to all these....
            Next Watch On The List:

GMT Master IIc

Comment

preown watch dealer =)

Comment

preown watch dealer =)
                lol...so its called watch dealer....

thanks Darkangel...

oh ya...had decided on SS sub.wats the market price currently in the market or rather a reasonable price?

2005 is D series right? (correct me if i m wrong)
                is it neccessary to have COSC n wats the main function on it?

Most likely looking for a 2005 n above series as theres no lug holes and with solid end link right?

sorry for all my newbie questions...

regards

j0shua
                Next Watch On The List:

GMT Master IIc

Comment

oh ya...had decided on SS sub.wats the market price currently in the market or rather a reasonable price?

Most likely looking for a 2005 n above series as theres no lug holes and with solid end link right?
                  Depends on condition,age,box and papers...

you getting the sub w/o date?

It's up to u la...personal prefence when it comes to the COSC and the lug holes part

Comment

Depends on condition,age,box and papers...

you getting the sub w/o date?

It's up to u la...personal prefence when it comes to the COSC and the lug holes part
                    hi Darkangel.
                    thanks for the prompt reply..

wanna get with date..

u mean the 2005 series is w/o date de ah?i prefer w/o lug holes and with COSC ba....

i mean are there any specific series that is a better fetch and of coz condition,age,box n papers does play a part...

regards

j0shua
                    Next Watch On The List:

GMT Master IIc

Comment

Sorry for the mistakes..just new to all these....
                      No need to be sorry leh. Just want to be sure that the dealers you've visited don't claim to be ADs when they're not.

Comment

wanna get with date..

u mean the 2005 series is w/o date de ah?i prefer w/o lug holes and with COSC ba....

i mean are there any specific series that is a better fetch and of coz condition,age,box n papers does play a part...
                        If you want to get COSC then all the 16610s are COSC certified mah...

No la...abit blur mah...so had to clarify.

As of now...the difference is usually range of a 2-300 for the new 1s w/o lug holes compared to the older 1s with lug holes. I think 2003 or 2004 they started removing the lug holes part.

Well depends on wad you like...some die die dun want the holes...some just want the holes so that it's easier to remove the bracelet
                        Last edited by Darkangel; 27-10-08, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ejaan View Post
                          No need to be sorry leh. Just want to be sure that the dealers you've visited don't claim to be ADs when they're not.
                          okok..thanks for the clarification...

If you want to get COSC then all the 16610s are COSC certified mah...

No la...abit blur mah...so had to clarify.

As of now...the difference is usually range of a 2-300 for the new 1s w/o lug holes compared to the older 1s with lug holes. I think 2003 or 2004 they started removing the lug holes part.

Well depends on wad you like...some die die dun want the holes...some just want the holes so that it's easier to remove the bracelet
                          i guess i m those who die die dun want to have lug holes de ba....

ok....gog to do some "workout" liao....will post some questions again mayb later in the night after my hunt....

regards

j0shua
                          Next Watch On The List:

GMT Master IIc

Comment

just got a pre owned nov 2007 ss sub w/date at $6200 just for ur reference only hope u find ur sub soon oh btw no regret its a nice watch

lol...so its called watch dealer....

thanks Darkangel...

sorry for all my newbie questions...

regards

j0shua

Comment

Thanks for the info
                              Originally posted by BOZZ View Post
                              just got a pre owned nov 2007 ss sub w/date at $6200 just for ur reference only hope u find ur sub soon oh btw no regret its a nice watch

Comment

Originally posted by BOZZ View Post
                                tats really a v good reference on it...appreciated it..

juz went some recce around people park center, chinatown point, fortune center, bencoolen center...

any other area can i still recce?

the only place with SS sub w/o lug holes are P**** K***...haiz...n the price quoted is $6600 cash payment....

is it convient for u to pm me the pre owned shop u went?do they still have any Sub avail?

regards

j0shua
                                Next Watch On The List:

GMT Master IIc

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X