Anyone Purchased any watch winder from the US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Purchased any watch winder from the US

Hi, seems that some watch winders are way cheaper when purchased online especially from States. Anyone has experience with this and what's a reliable site/brand?

The shipping costs from ordering online would be way too high and makes it not worthwhile.

Comment

any reason why you want to purchase it from US?

sg-roc got forum advertiser who sells watch winders.

Originally posted by 9phenomena View Post
      Hi, seems that some watch winders are way cheaper when purchased online especially from States. Anyone has experience with this and what's a reliable site/brand?
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

not much by way of retail shops selling watch winders in SG. probably best to order direct online?

Comment

Also feel that winders available locally are kinda ex...

Comment

might want to check out the winders in the watch and accessories section

Comment

A 2 - watch winder cost only $75.00 ac/dc from Shengchen, China.
              Bought one last year have been using it since.

Comment

Some higher end watch winders could be cheaper in the US. However, shipment can come out to quite a some if you need to return for repair.

Comment

Bought this http://www.brookstone.com/4-pack-aut...-watch-winders from Brookstone. It is actually Boxy winders. Delivered to doorstep within 7 days from placing order. Using now. Very quiet.
                  My Humble Collection :
                  PAM 320
                  Rolex Submariner Ceramics
                  Laco Pilot Type B Dial

Comment

not to bad. 4pc after shipment only $240 USD. almost 20-25% cheaper from local

Comment

I think cheaper by 50%. The price of USD$240 includes the power base and one adapter too.
                      My Humble Collection :
                      PAM 320
                      Laco Pilot Type B Dial

Comment

Originally posted by tyongchi View Post
                        I think cheaper by 50%. The price of USD$240 includes the power base and one adapter too.
                        Tyongchi, were all the 4 boxes working fine? I am also keen to get from brookstone.com but am afraid if there is any faulty box then it will be very troublesome to have it replaced.

Comment

Winder to turn watch is new to me, so i must learn about it. Good informtion for me.

Comment

Originally posted by daranic View Post
                            Tyongchi, were all the 4 boxes working fine? I am also keen to get from brookstone.com but am afraid if there is any faulty box then it will be very troublesome to have it replaced.
                            So far, all the 4 boxes were working ok. I think it's all about luck.

The delivery package was nicely packed and well padded.
                            My Humble Collection :
                            PAM 320
                            Laco Pilot Type B Dial

Comment

Originally posted by tyongchi View Post
                              So far, all the 4 boxes were working ok. I think it's all about luck.

The delivery package was nicely packed and well padded.
                              The Boxy winder selling in JW (Singapore) comes with the cable for each box, which can also be used for the base. The set you bought from Brookstone.com provided only 1 AC adapter? That means the box cannot be charged on its own separately from the base?

Sorry for having so many questions.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X