X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch Winder Repair (Titan)

Hi All

I am new here.

Got a Titan Watch winder 2 years ago. It is 2 motors with each catering 2 watches.
    Both motors are now not running properly.

Anyone has any lobang to repair this and how much would this cost?

Thanks!

Titan Watch Winder: Complaint for bad service & repair

This is a mesg to all who bought Titan Watch Winder, under Teena.

I bought a watch winder from her about 2 years ago, and it stopped working after 1.5 year, with one motor running very weakly and one starting to slow down.
    After messaging her about the repair service, she mentioned that it can be easily repair, or replace both motors for only $100.
    I brought down then winder to her place for her to repair.
    After waited for one hour plus and numerous phone calls from her about difficulty in repair, she gave up and throw back the now damaged watch winder to me!!!
    Now not only is one cover damaged and came off, the other motor which was working has stopped running!! Now the winder is REALLY SPOILT!!

And the excuse she gave was that the winder screws are rusty ( which mean to say that she sold me rusty product) and she is not a technician and so don't know how to repair ( then why did she say she can repair and made me waited for an hour!!!)

To all who are looking to purchase watch winder, be VERY CAREFUL. You may be left with more than what you bargain for.

Comment

Was also looking at her winders... thinking twice now....

Comment

Originally posted by Love watch View Post
        This is a mesg to all who bought Titan Watch Winder, under Teena.

I bought a watch winder from her about 2 years ago, and it stopped working after 1.5 year, with one motor running very weakly and one starting to slow down.
        After messaging her about the repair service, she mentioned that it can be easily repair, or replace both motors for only $100.
        I brought down then winder to her place for her to repair.
        After waited for one hour plus and numerous phone calls from her about difficulty in repair, she gave up and throw back the now damaged watch winder to me!!!
        Now not only is one cover damaged and came off, the other motor which was working has stopped running!! Now the winder is REALLY SPOILT!!

And the excuse she gave was that the winder screws are rusty ( which mean to say that she sold me rusty product) and she is not a technician and so don't know how to repair ( then why did she say she can repair and made me waited for an hour!!!)

To all who are looking to purchase watch winder, be VERY CAREFUL. You may be left with more than what you bargain for.
        I'm sorry to hear of your plight Love Watch.

I know Titan Watchwinders is one of our sponsors here in the forum and have read somewhere that the group has an in-house technican to do all the repairs. Not to side anyone here, but i don't think it could be that bad. I'm sure they can do repairs without winking an eye. Maybe they are too busy to make repairs for you.

Let's see some pictures of what's become of your watchwinder if you care to post.
        Visit the DIY Section of Singapore Rolex Club for interesting articles.

Privileged manufacturer for:
        • Panerai Boutiques - Asia-Pacific
        • Montre de MarQue
        • Etoile D'Or
        • Hotel Indonesia
        • Glory Time
        • The Watch-Collector
        • Time Palace
        • The Swiss Connection
        • M Baker
        • Maurice Lacroix
        • Time Marques
        • Timeless Watch Boutique

To Achieve Perfect Aim, just shoot and call anything you hit as TARGET!

Comment

Hi bro Love watch,

I am sorry to hear your unfortunate incident! Hope that it will be resolved smoothly and your winder will be back to working condition!

I bought a 6 watch winder from another seller 3 months ago and just discovered that 2 of the heads are not working when I realised that 2 watches had stopped working.

I hope I will not have to experience what you had gone through.

Good luck to both of us!
          Body Of Fat, Heart Of Gold.

Comment

Originally posted by champagneluver View Post
            Hi bro Love watch,

I am sorry to hear your unfortunate incident! Hope that it will be resolved smoothly and your winder will be back to working condition!

I bought a 6 watch winder from another seller 3 months ago and just discovered that 2 of the heads are not working when I realised that 2 watches had stopped working.

I hope I will not have to experience what you had gone through.

Good luck to both of us!
            Hi yes its Navale brand of winder u hv bought. I thought i had responed to u instantly even though im overseas now till sat? N i replied that ill be available frm Tue onwards? Never heard of any Navale winders that cant be repaired n i always make things convenient to all my customers. Shd u hv any queries pls contact me directly 90625584. Thks. Jon

Comment

Originally posted by reach10 View Post
              Hi yes its Navale brand of winder u hv bought. I thought i had responed to u instantly even though im overseas now till sat? N i replied that ill be available frm Tue onwards? Never heard of any Navale winders that cant be repaired n i always make things convenient to all my customers. Shd u hv any queries pls contact me directly 90625584. Thks. Jon
              Kudos to you Jon!

IMO, a good watchwinder is also repairable.
              Have a safe trip back bro...cheers!

• Montre de MarQue
              • Etoile D'Or
              • Hotel Indonesia
              • Glory Time
              • The Watch-Collector
              • Time Palace
              • The Swiss Connection
              • M Baker
              • Maurice Lacroix
              • Time Marques

Comment

Thks. Hv a great CNY n 2013 ahead!

Comment

Re:Titan Watch Winder: Complaint for bad service & repair

Re:Titan Watch Winder: Complaint for bad service & repair

This is how bad the "repair conditions" is done by Teena of Titan!
                  Her lousy repair works include HAMMERING to open the watch winder apart, causing the holder to be now broken and separated from the machine.

Caution to those who are buying watch winders and wanting to bring down for repair. You may be returned with one in worst conditions!

Anyone with suggestions on what I should do next?!! How to salvage the winder, where to complain?
                  As there is a limit i can view the pics, pls click on the links separately.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i7...r/IMG_0902.jpg
                  http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i7...r/IMG_0913.jpg
                  http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i7...r/IMG_0914.jpg

Comment

OMG! Looks like a jack hammer just went on it!

Love Watch, did you ask for any kind of compensation? Its just like sending your car to the workshop to repair your tyre but not only was the tyre not repaired (or cant be repaired), your car was also badly scratched.

I hope you can settle this issue amicably with our sponsor. Approach them again.

• Montre de MarQue
                    • Etoile D'Or
                    • Hotel Indonesia
                    • Glory Time
                    • The Watch-Collector
                    • Time Palace
                    • The Swiss Connection
                    • M Baker
                    • Maurice Lacroix
                    • Time Marques

Comment

omg! looks bad

Comment

Wow! Sorry to see your winder in this state!
                        Have you spoken to the seller/repairer on the next steps?

The 2heads of my winder have started working again! In my case, I'm fortunate to have a sincere and helpful seller, though was out of the country, has kept me assured that the winder will be fixed!

The first thing he did after touching down was to contact me to make arrangement for the repair!

I wish you will be able to resolve this and wishing you a very happy CNY!
                        Body Of Fat, Heart Of Gold.

Comment

I am looking for a watch winder to accommodate my automatic watch collection.
                          What is your brand of winder whose seller has provided you with good after sale service.

Thanks to TS, I know who to avoid.

Originally posted by champagneluver View Post
                          Wow! Sorry to see your winder in this state!
                          Have you spoken to the seller/repairer on the next steps?

The 2heads of my winder have started working again! In my case, I'm fortunate to have a sincere and helpful seller, though was out of the country, has kept me assured that the winder will be fixed!

The first thing he did after touching down was to contact me to make arrangement for the repair!

I wish you will be able to resolve this and wishing you a very happy CNY!

Comment

Ten10, not yet.. since she threw back my watch winder I have been busy, so have no chance to settle this w her.
                            I guess she should have seen the thread and so she should have either contact me or tried to settle this in this thread, else this will just cont.

Comment

Chglvr,
                              She tried, but made a mess out of it, and then threw back the broken parts and even got her maid to bring it down to me.
                              It is up to her to make amends else this thread will cont to be read by others!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X