Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions about cleaning and storing Pam for daily use.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about cleaning and storing Pam for daily use.

My PAM is quite dirty after wearing for 10 consecutive days. Wondering what's the best way for everyday cleaning of the timepieces and leather strap?

Also where do you place it at night? The original box?

I kept it on my Oakley sun glass pouch after each use. Its doable, use to clean the watch before storing it away. It also protects from scratches when not in use.

Comment

Originally posted by nimm12
      what did u do in the 10consecutive days?
      training at temburon jungle?

i always put my pam on the table after wearing
      never kept in the box - too cumbersome
      and it never gets 'quite dirty' that it requires cleaning
      I bought it on day 3 of my 14-day holiday in Switzerland and Italy, wore it throughout the entire trip because I thought the safest place will be on my hand.

By the way, how frequent do you guys run it through water and clean with a soft brush (as recommended by a Panerai technician)?

Comment

Originally posted by behyx View Post
        By the way, how frequent do you guys run it through water and clean with a soft brush (as recommended by a Panerai technician)?
        Er..like never? Heh heh! Didn't know must do that..1st 2-3 weeks still will wipe the Sapphire in front a behind abit..but now the watch is whored up with so many scratches..just put on table if wearing consecutive days or put back into watch winder..

Comment

Personally I believe the watch should server us, not the other way round. Protect it yes, not to that extent.

Unless you planning to flip it.

Comment

As for me, once in a while I will wash it with warm water and little bit of dishwashing soap as I spend a lot outdoor. I will get shiny and brand new look.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X