Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trend of buy and sell or simply Murphy's Law of buying watches..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trend of buy and sell or simply Murphy's Law of buying watches..

Hey Bros

A 4-5 weeks ago, I wasn't looking for a used Pam 305 and the market was flooded with it .. and then just 1 or 2 weeks ago when I am going on my active search , all the used watches are snapped up rather quickly.. sigh.. Now there are like a flood of 320s GMT in the used market..

Questions:

1. Is there like a trend that someone buy a particular watch and slowly people take notice and started buying in the used market ( something like a herd instinct, watch getting popular, better buy before it is gone )

2. Is there like a season for a particular type of watch ( may not be pam ).. ie a whole lot of people buy and then like a few months later all let go at the same time causing a flood of the same type of watch flooding the market.

3. ( Personal question ) Anyone letting go of a used pam 305.. can pm me.. ?

If truly there is a trend.. then maybe I sit and wait just like the property and car market..
    Everyone has only 24 hours a day... what are you going to do about it?

its like when u r waiting for a cab, there will be no cab around & when u r not looking for a cab, there r tons of cab around

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
    Working...
    X