Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAM111 or PAM312 would hold more value over time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just sold my 111J - quite disappointed cos a screw came off from the eta movement but not complaining cos
    Panerai fixed it at no cost... Perhaps I sold it out of disappointment too soon?

Comment

Originally posted by behyx View Post
      I am the thread starter, and I bought the 111 about 1 month ago. Never look back

As i was going to Switzerland and Italy, I emailed all the ADs before I flew over. True enough, almost all of them have the 312. For 111, only 1 AD has it in stock, 2 other ADs are confident they could get it. The rest told me not to place my hope too high.

Why I decided on the 111 is because of the following reasons :

1. Credible rumour : Heard from at least 2 Italian ADs that Panerai is not making 111 from next year onwards, so the 'P' is the final series. (Only 1700 made this year).

2. Movement : Because Panerai is shifting all their models to in-house movement, ETA will be more like a 'rarity' in the long term future. It may or may not fetch a higher price in the future, but 10, 20 years later when all Panerai are with in-house movement, I'm sure I will be proud to be an owner of a Panerai with ETA movement.

3. Personal : 111 is the 1st Panerai which caught my eye when I was searching for watches to buy. nuff said
      Great choice and it is very satisfying that you managed to get the 111, which you have been aiming for!

Are you sure you will be keeping your 111 for the next 10-20 years?

Comment

Originally posted by azrielsc View Post
        Great choice and it is very satisfying that you managed to get the 111, which you have been aiming for!

Are you sure you will be keeping your 111 for the next 10-20 years?
        I definitely will. It's my first luxury watch, got sentimental feel.

Comment

Well then! Good luck!

I do hope that future 219s goes the way of the inhouse movement. Then my 219 will be like your 111!

Comment

Originally posted by nimm12
            J is 2008 so should be out of warranty now - you mean richemont repaired for you FOC?
            Yea, they repaired FOC. Initially they said they would charge but upon collection try I formed me it was on the house.
            I'm not sure if any servicing was done, maybe a minor one, but there wasn't any polishing involved.

Comment

Your right, I left it at the boutique and they said they'll call me back withe quote.
              Their next call was to inform me on collection and said it was FOC, also gave me a service pouch for keeps

Comment

Anyway, some wristshots here =)

Comment

Very nice!!

Happy wearing!

Comment

Come peolpe, stop talking about their values.
                    Just put on your watches and be happy about it.
                    If not, where is the fun??

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X