Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is PAM111 @ EUR5,500 consider a good deal? (before 14.5% tax refund)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, I found another deal in Switzerland which is cheaper.. At CHF 5000 (AFTER 8% tax rebate) which is SGD6450. Which is a cool SGD1.2k cheaper than Italy! P (2013) series.. 'P for Panerai'

Comment

Originally posted by behyx View Post
      Actually, I found another deal in Switzerland which is cheaper.. At CHF 5000 (AFTER 8% tax rebate) which is SGD6450. Which is a cool SGD1.2k cheaper than Italy! P (2013) series.. 'P for Panerai'

Provided they have the watch for you. The biggest challenge of buying Panerai in Europe is finding the watch/model you want.

Remember apart from the high end models and stainless steel. You don't see Panerai sitting in the display waiting for you

Comment

Originally posted by lufu View Post
        Provided they have the watch for you. The biggest challenge of buying Panerai in Europe is finding the watch/model you want.

Remember apart from the high end models and stainless steel. You don't see Panerai sitting in the display waiting for you
        Yup I know.. That's why they've ordered for me and awaiting my arrival next week.

Comment

Yup I know.. That's why they've ordered for me and awaiting my arrival next week.
          congrats. SGD$6450 is a fantastic price since they retail for $8700 in Singapore with zero discount provided one could even find it.

Are they also selling P series now in Switzerland

Comment

Can share which AD? My friend is going next month and I may get it there too.
            Collections:

Panerai Luminor Singapore Edition PAM00432
            Rolex 1680 Red Sub MKI
            Rolex 1680 Red Sub MKII Tropical
            Rolex 5513 Maxi MK1 Sub
            Rolex 1665 Great White MKII Rail Dial
            Rolex Daytona 16523 MKI Porcelain Dial
            Rolex Submariner 16610LV MK1 Y Series
            Rolex Daytona 6265 Big Red
            Patek Philippe Nautilus 5980/1A
            Omega Speedmaster Professional Snoopy White

Comment

Since you get good discount, you should pay a bit more and consider PAM312 or PAM359.

Comment

Originally posted by lufu View Post
                congrats. SGD$6450 is a fantastic price since they retail for $8700 in Singapore with zero discount provided one could even find it.

Are they also selling P series now in Switzerland
                Yup Switzerland is selling the P series already.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X