Swapping case back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swapping case back.

is it possible to replace a solid case back to a display one?
    does richemont provide such service?
    thanks.

Originally posted by limmilo View Post
    thanks.
    No- Authorized Service Centre will not replace parts that are not standard to the particular model.

Comment

thanks.
      JW does this but for selected Rolex models... heard its not bad given their experience and reputation....

Comment

JW do it for PAMs?
        I suppose the serials and other number labels on the solid case back cannot be engraved on the sides of the display case?

Comment

Originally posted by zameenzahari View Post
          No- Authorized Service Centre will not replace parts that are not standard to the particular model.
          but it is possible to fit a display case on a watch case of the same size right?

Comment

I believed it will be safer if the display caseback is specially made for that particular model...

I am thinking of doing it for my Sub thou... Not sure whether it will look good on a Rolex...

Comment

Haven't seen a case swap like this before on a Pam!

Comment

but it is possible to fit a display case on a watch case of the same size right?

It is of course possible but the Richemont wont do it for you and I am pretty sure it may have impact on the water resistance depth rating.

Comment

It is of course possible but the Richemont wont do it for you and I am pretty sure it may have impact on the water resistance depth rating.
                  U have a point there, not worth the risk of comprising the water resistance.
                  Thanks!

Comment

JW do it for PAMs?
                    I suppose the serials and other number labels on the solid case back cannot be engraved on the sides of the display case?

Hey limmilo, I dont think so they have the exhibition caseback for PAMs.

Comment

Yes but likely to have an impact on deep sea diving but for swimming and washing of hand, it should be fine...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X