Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 74 serie strap from Gunny

Just received it today. 74 Serie

Soft and nice. Like the vintage look. The inner surface is of a lighter shade. Comes with Unique serail number and gunny logo. Lug area is huge, no need for tubes a takes a while to get used to it.

Price: US $149.99 include buckle. Add $20 for EMS shipment.
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Very nice

Comment

Thanks Sky Dweller

The strap looks even better after i applied leather moisturizer, bringing out the finer lines on the leather.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Comment

Nice strap !

Cheers!

Comment

Oh man! What a nice strap!

I have ordered the 74 strap too but from Malio instead. Now suffering the pain of waiting for it to come!

Comment

mine from Malio too. Just received it today.

Comment

Thanks Guys.

Shuseido, wagon,

Please share pictures of your straps when available.

Comment

Nice 74 strap ...had a gunny as well then sold it and got a malio 74 currently .

Comment

Originally posted by kk83 View Post
                  Nice 74 strap ...had a gunny as well then sold it and got a malio 74 currently .
                  hi kk83, can u share with me the reason for doing that? maybe in pm? thx

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X