Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody knows where to buy straps that looks exactly like the Assolutamente straps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody knows where to buy straps that looks exactly like the Assolutamente straps

Can anyone share any places or websites that sells straps that looks exactly like the Assolutamente strap but significantly cheaper compared to the OEM from Panerai. I saw some straps from ebay that claim it look like the asso strap but it is way way off compared to the original strap.

Did u try searching on Ebay?

Comment

I also looking for that. But so far the closet I come across is 65% of the real thing, but it comes with deployment buckle.
      Current babies:
      Sub 16610LN D series
      PAM 312 M series
      IWC 500112 Laureus Limited Edition

Wish list:
      116613LB?
      a good White dial watch

Comment

There must be some online website in china or Taiwan that sells the strap, almost anything nowadays produced in china. Tried looking at taobao.com but still not that close to the OEM but I searched using English characters and not Chinese characters.

Comment

look under the strap section.
          i got mine there.. not sure if zhpeng still have anymore.

Comment

I got mine from level z. Look for his post in straps section. Nice guy

Comment

Originally posted by Kasmot View Post
              There must be some online website in china or Taiwan that sells the strap, almost anything nowadays produced in china. Tried looking at taobao.com but still not that close to the OEM but I searched using English characters and not Chinese characters.
              Yes. Taobao has it.. But its totally off. The pictures they provided seems very close to the OEM one and even with the P engraved buckle. But once order, you will recieve a normal buckle and the strap is totally off. Email them, they say they only got this buckle and that's the same strap in the picture.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X