No announcement yet.

PAM 422 or PAM 423 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I'm sorry to hijack this thread. May I ask which one to go for since its a 2nd hand. Pam111 or Pam183. Very sorry as I'm unable to create new thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Be@rbrick View Post
      Hi I'm sorry to hijack this thread. May I ask which one to go for since its a 2nd hand. Pam111 or Pam183. Very sorry as I'm unable to create new thread.

Comment

Originally posted by gohaj View Post
        Thanks bro, In terms of resale for both models is about the same?

Comment

Originally posted by Be@rbrick View Post
          Thanks bro, In terms of resale for both models is about the same?
          price should be ard the same... strap system of 111 is more versatile...

Comment

Originally posted by Absolutionaw View Post
            Agree that less is more for pams definitely...422...of coz 372 is even better...
            why they don't do a 372 with sapphire crystal haha... actually at the end bought the 372... but sold it and aiming at the 422 now cos i can't pass my heartache of see scratches on my 372 plexiglass even when i just clean it with a microfiber cloth!!!

Comment

Originally posted by khimwoon View Post
              why they don't do a 372 with sapphire crystal haha... actually at the end bought the 372... but sold it and aiming at the 422 now cos i can't pass my heartache of see scratches on my 372 plexiglass even when i just clean it with a microfiber cloth!!!
              Are you kidding? You must be treating you watch like your table top!
              Be gentle man

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X