• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by desfrie View Post
    372 gets my vote!
    Thanks !

Originally posted by shuseido View Post
    Welcome back bro!

Perhaps u can take a look on 422? Little brother of 372 with sapphire crystal!
    Thanks bro! Long time no see! How are you man?
    Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Doing just fine bro.

Go to Panerai boutique at ION Orchard to try them out. They have the 372 and 422 on display when I was there last week...

Comment

This is obvious. 372 if you do not have a single Pam, esp 44mm in ur collection. Cos once you have 372, the rest can be safe queen already.
        I own a Rolex !

Comment

Originally posted by tsetse View Post
          hee hee, so the poly watch polish is to polish of scratches from the plexi-glass???
          Yes bro.. Only $8 per tube and you can poilsh it whenever you buay song with any hairlines on ur plexi..

Comment

Originally posted by Paneraii View Post
            This is obvious. 372 if you do not have a single Pam, esp 44mm in ur collection. Cos once you have 372, the rest can be safe queen already.
            Hahaha. well said bro Paneraii. I agree!

Bro Tsetse, get the 372 first then consider the 351 again when budget allow. or maybe when SIHH 2013 models release le and u can have more varieties to ponder on.

Once you slap a 372 on your wrist, you won't look at other 44mm PAM le. IMO

Comment

this is so true!
              Current Collection :-
              AP offshore 25721 TI
              Dewitt Academia Double Fuseau GMT white gold
              PP 5712/1a
              PP 5065 1/a
              Piaget Polo 45 chrono
              Panerai 372 (latest)
              Rolex 16610 LV
              Rolex Yatchmaster II 116688
              Rolex Daytona 116520 white dial
              Rolex TT 16613 black dial
              Rolex Explorer 1 14720
              Zenith El-primero Chrono Master
              Frank muller 8005 sc .
              U-boat flightdeck cas 50
              IWC Ingeniur mission earth edition (adventure ecology special edition)

Next target : -

Pam 127
              Lange 1815

Comment

Originally posted by shuseido View Post
                Doing just fine bro.

Go to Panerai boutique at ION Orchard to try them out. They have the 372 and 422 on display when I was there last week...
                My source has it on hand but I have yet to see it properly and clearly in the flesh. Also have to take my time to try it on and feel the watch lol.

Hmmm ok, I will find time to really sit down and admire the watch properly before making the decision. Thanks!

Originally posted by Zhi_Peng View Post
                Yes bro.. Only $8 per tube and you can poilsh it whenever you buay song with any hairlines on ur plexi..
                Wah swee! Thanks for sharing!
                Originally posted by Zhi_Peng View Post
                Hahaha. well said bro Paneraii. I agree!

Bro Tsetse, get the 372 first then consider the 351 again when budget allow. or maybe when SIHH 2013 models release le and u can have more varieties to ponder on.

Once you slap a 372 on your wrist, you won't look at other 44mm PAM le. IMO
                Thanks for the input, I have to go try it out first before making the decision.

Originally posted by Spider Boy View Post
                this is so true!
                Yeah I think so too lol

Comment

Just got myself a Pam 372 from Germany and I am totally head over heels over this watch. I too have my reservation about the plexiglass but the fact that its modelled after the 6152/1 with the 47mm case, sandwich dial and manual winding totally win me over. And I have to admit that this being my first expensive watch with a Plexiglass, it gives a different feel to the overall feel to the watch which I absolutely love. Not forgetting that the deal in Germany was much better than what local authorized dealers, Pam boutique or even grey dealer is offering.

Comment

372 gets my vote. Sold my 1st piece with deep regrets and had to buy it back (a diff piece)...now I'm a happy man lol
                    elusive

Comment

Try them out on your wrist and you maybe able to decide. I like the 47mm models but once I put them on immediately I know they are just too big for me... Sigh... Enjoy...
                      Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

Originally posted by Audiolab View Post
                        Just got myself a Pam 372 from Germany and I am totally head over heels over this watch. I too have my reservation about the plexiglass but the fact that its modelled after the 6152/1 with the 47mm case, sandwich dial and manual winding totally win me over. And I have to admit that this being my first expensive watch with a Plexiglass, it gives a different feel to the overall feel to the watch which I absolutely love. Not forgetting that the deal in Germany was much better than what local authorized dealers, Pam boutique or even grey dealer is offering.
                        Ok, I haven have had time to go see the 372 and try on again for now, will have to find time to go see look.

Originally posted by satch View Post
                        372 gets my vote. Sold my 1st piece with deep regrets and had to buy it back (a diff piece)...now I'm a happy man lol
                        Yeah I always have sellers remorse too for certain pieces I really like lol.

Originally posted by ngokyc View Post
                        Try them out on your wrist and you maybe able to decide. I like the 47mm models but once I put them on immediately I know they are just too big for me... Sigh... Enjoy...
                        Sure, thanks alot, will have to find time go try.

Comment

Might swing by cortina later, any chance the Pam 372 still avail in market?
                          Current
                          Pam 359
                          Pam 61 (Wifey Stole it)

On-Going Acquisition
                          Pam 372
                          Pam 423
                          Rolex DSSD

Wishlist
                          Pam 365

Comment

372 of course! Still dreaming to get one....muahahaha

Comment

me likey 351 bcoz of the titanium case,,,372 is too large for my wrist also

Comment

Why not consider the 390???

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X