Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Itch for Pam 351 or 372

Hi Everyone,

Its been a really long time since I last logged in. Now got itch for watches again. Im considering between 351 and 372. Only got budget for 1, dunno which one should I go for man.

Any ideas ? lol
    Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Welcome back.

Both are nice but most will opt for 372 I guess.
    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
      Welcome back.

Both are nice but most will opt for 372 I guess.
      Thanks! I like the 372 but the plexiglass crystal is a turn off as I prefer sapphire crystal.

Comment

You already answered your question bro. Since plexiglass is your concern.

I was deciding between 372 or 351 before I decided on 372 due to warm look of the plexiglass, 47mm size and the sandwiched dial.

Comment

You might want to wait a while - SIHH 2013 is around the corner...
          Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Okie sure, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by tsetse View Post
              Thanks! I like the 372 but the plexiglass crystal is a turn off as I prefer sapphire crystal.
              if there is any one single component / part / feature of a watch that is a turn off, then that watch in itself should already be struck off the list. You wouldnt want to part in excess of $10k for a watch that doesnt satisfy you fully ya.

Comment

I'll go for the 351 because I have one and I love it!

Comment

Think I would opt for the 351....
                  Breitling Colt Quartz
                  Chopard Millie Miglia
                  Rolex Submariner 14060M
                  JLC Master Control
                  Rolex Daytona TT "Blue Arab"
                  PAM 371 N Luminor Submersible GMT Regatta LE 500
                  Helson 45mm Bronze Shark Diver
                  Steinhart OCEAN One Premium Blue
                  Seiko SRP605K1

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++

Comment

I recommend 372. Although some may turn off by 'non sapphire glass', it is still very popular choice.

Comment

Ha...usually the new model won't reach AD so fast, probably year end? It is tough for TS to itch till year end right? Hee

Comment

Hahaha. Same! I had this dilemma too between a 359 & 372. the plexiglass is a turn off to me too. But in the end bought a 372 with some poly watch polish. It been a few months and no regrets. Still loving it much much!

Comment

Originally posted by Humara21 View Post
                          You already answered your question bro. Since plexiglass is your concern.

I was deciding between 372 or 351 before I decided on 372 due to warm look of the plexiglass, 47mm size and the sandwiched dial.
                          Hmmm I was hoping to get somemore opinions before I decide. Im also leaning more towards the 372 for the 47mm case and the clean dials but just feel uncomfortable about the plexi glass lol.

Originally posted by lefty View Post
                          if there is any one single component / part / feature of a watch that is a turn off, then that watch in itself should already be struck off the list. You wouldnt want to part in excess of $10k for a watch that doesnt satisfy you fully ya.
                          Yes I fully agree, maybe I should go down and take a look at the real thing and slap it on my wrist and see whether I like it or not before I make the final decision. So far I only saw the 351 in person, not the 372 yet.

Originally posted by azrielsc View Post
                          I'll go for the 351 because I have one and I love it!
                          if I have the dough, I would get both without too much thought as I like the 351 too. Its always bcos of budget that we have to consider one between the two...sighs

Originally posted by Xenon2 View Post
                          Think I would opt for the 351....
                          Thanks for the opinion, I am considering getting the 351 as well.

Originally posted by gohaj View Post
                          I recommend 372. Although some may turn off by 'non sapphire glass', it is still very popular choice.
                          It is indeed popular and given the slightly "limited" production numbers, I feel I should get the 372 first then the 351.

Originally posted by gohaj View Post
                          Ha...usually the new model won't reach AD so fast, probably year end? It is tough for TS to itch till year end right? Hee
                          Yes you are right and usually new models come with a premium even at AD and being vip or whatsoever. So I think it is better to wait it out before getting it.

Originally posted by Zhi_Peng View Post
                          Hahaha. Same! I had this dilemma too between a 359 & 372. the plexiglass is a turn off to me too. But in the end bought a 372 with some poly watch polish. It been a few months and no regrets. Still loving it much much!
                          hee hee, so the poly watch polish is to polish of scratches from the plexi-glass???

Comment

372 gets my vote!
                            His: AP ROO, Hublot BB, PAM 24/29/183/372, Chopard L.U.C 2000/Mille Miglia, Rolex Milgauss 116400 GV/Sub 16610 LV/1680 "Red Sub"/GMT Master 1675/GMT Master II 16760 "FAT LADY"/Seadweller 16600/DSSD 116660, Tudor 94010 "Snowflake"/94200 "BIG Block"/Heritage Chrono/Black Bay, Omega Seamaster 2254.50/2538.20

Hers: AP ROO & AP Millenary, Cartier Santos, Chopard Happy Sports & Cannes Fest, PAM 49, Rolex Explorer1 214270

Comment

Welcome back bro!

Perhaps u can take a look on 422? Little brother of 372 with sapphire crystal!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X