Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Strap dealers in BKK

Dear all,

I am in BKK now and since I gotten bitten by the Pam bug hard, I decided to go around looking for straps/buckles for my Pam.

Went over to the Siam Paragon Pam store and chatted with the service staff. Very polite and articulate was more happy to help me on my strap search. He pointed out a few stores at CentralWorld on the 4th floor, namely "Papaya" and 2 other stores. You can walk from the walkway at Siam Paragon to CentralWorld, 10mins.

Then as I was browsing in MBK, aka "Singapore Town", I noticed that there is a small store, unit number 2C-5414, on the 2nd floor, that sells quite a wide range of straps! There were straps from strapmakers like Kain Heritage, and Wotancraft, amongst others. I too saw the "74" strap, as well as the usual different buckles. There were no Pams for sale but they have some equipment to do repairs. Before I forget, I saw the prices range from 3,950 ~ 5,950 baht for the straps.

Another store that I found was opposite this shop, 2B-something. It is another Papaya branch. Saw a few Panerai for sale and 1 guy was fixing a ceramic Pam which had a broken Panerai rubber strap. The strap collection is lesser than the 1st shop but there were more NATO straps.

Hope this helps and if this is already known to the forum members, I apologise from the repeat info.

Cheers all.

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X