Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dent on pam111

Hi all brothers
    I recently got a m series 111, not use to wearing such a thick watch I knock it by accidental causing a scratch and a dent near 12 hr mark top of the case.
    Is there any way to get rid of dent on casing. The dent is quite severe. Will it be able to be serviced by richmont?how much will it cost if to change one?

Super heart pain and looking for advice!!

Thanks all in advance for help rendered!

Yep, just it to Richmont & get it polished, could be done. Think it's around S$150 or so. Good luck.
    I rather push my Alfa Romeo than drive a BMW

Alfa 1.5 Sprint
    Alfa 33
    Alfa 147
    Alfa GT
    Alfa Spider 3.2 V6- now
    Alfa 4C- maybe next time

Comment

Thank you buddy, I did some researched and realise that the case and bezel is diff parts for pam.
      And realise the worst case scenario for me is to just change the bezel as it didnt scratch the case.

correct me if i m wrong, as i m still trying to find out if i could buy oem bezels to replace it in worst case scenario

Thank god!

Comment

It happened to my 112 before, sent to Richemont and came back like new. After a while, got used to the dings on the polished case. Even my crown protector is not spared. Post a pic to show us the damage, if not too serious, maybe just let it stay.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X