Pam 111

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pam 111

Is the resale value of the Pam 111 good?

Roughly how much % loss can one expect?
    It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
    Aristotle Onassis

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
    Nido Qubein

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
    Jimmy Dean

This is highly subjective. The % loss will heavily depend on how much you buy this watch at and who you will eventually sell it to.

For example, if you buy it brand new from an AD say at about 7K (just a rough figure) and used it for about a year, and you decide to sell it yourself online or thru' whatever platform, you may probably get back about low 6K range. However if you decide to sell it to a watch dealer/shop/company, you may have to lower your expectation.

Now, all these will be different if you buy it new from a private/grey dealer/PI at a lower price. I am not sure how much lower it is but it should definitely be cheaper than AD price. For example, if you can get a PI set for 6.7K and subsequently sell it off after a year of use as in the above scenario and get back 6.2-3K, you will only lose several hundreds of dollars. Of course if you decide to sell it to a watch dealer/shop/company, you may have to lower your expectation, again.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

It depends also on how well kept the watch is, and how complete the set is, at the point of selling.
      Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

I think the resale value is one of the best for pams. especially u get it pre-owned....probably u may lose at most one or two hundreds when u sell in the near future.

just my 2 cts....

Comment

I told myself - new watches from big boutique (such as ADs and flagship) generally expect to lose 20~30% be it rolex sport panerai base all same same.
          I own a Rolex !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X