Advise needed for purchase of PAM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paneraii View Post
    The least to worry is servicing cost. Pam 000 at 6200. I will recommend to buy from boutique.
    Boutique still sells 000?

Comment

Originally posted by shuseido View Post
      $560 for servicing of inhouse movement? By Richmont? Like that not consider expensive eh....
      Yeap, serviced by Boutique. Dun like to go to the service centre because of the waiting time. For a couple of watches , the boutique can service without sending to Richemont at King Centre. Turn around was about 10 days.
      My Humble Collection :
      PAM 320
      Rolex Submariner Ceramics
      Laco Pilot Type B Dial

Comment

Originally posted by desmond8 View Post
        Boutique still sells 000?
        Yes, the boutique has to sell 000 because it is still an ongoing model. No reason not to sell.
        I own a Rolex !

Comment

Originally posted by tyongchi View Post
          Yeap, serviced by Boutique. Dun like to go to the service centre because of the waiting time. For a couple of watches , the boutique can service without sending to Richemont at King Centre. Turn around was about 10 days.
          Thanks for the info bro!

Comment

I have my 312 polished and serviced at $310 last yr Aug at the service centre

For goodness sake, if the price is reasonable or good, just be contented, dun have to announced in the forum that it is not expensive, else the next moment, servicing will be increased immediately after the watch manufacturer read this forum.

cheers
            Rolex Smurf 116619LB | Rolex Deepsea 126660 | Rolex Batman 116710BLNR | Rolex Daytona Black 116520 | Rolex Kermit 16610LV | Rolex GMT 2 116718LN Green Dial | Rolex Polar 16570 | Rolex DJ 115200 | AP ROO Montauk Highway | PAM 312 | PAM 425 | Cartier Santos XL | Maurice Lacroix Skeleton MP6258 | Maurice Lacroix PT6187/97

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X