Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advise needed for purchase of PAM

Hi seniors,

Recently i got hooked on liking PAM watches, however im looking only at base models, in particular 000.

Was quoted by a watch dealer that he is able to get brand new from overseas AD @ $5800.

Would like to seek advise here on the following:

1. Is pam 000 still available in overseas market?
    2. Is the price reasonable?
    3. If 000 is still available in the market, what would be the latest series? (was quoted a L series @$5.2k)

Many thanks in advance.

Originally posted by desmond8 View Post
    Hi seniors,

Recently i got hooked on liking PAM watches, however im looking only at base models, in particular 000.

Was quoted by a watch dealer that he is able to get brand new from overseas AD @ $5800.

Would like to seek advise here on the following:

1. Is pam 000 still available in overseas market?
    2. Is the price reasonable?
    3. If 000 is still available in the market, what would be the latest series? (was quoted a L series @$5.2k)

Many thanks in advance.
    Hi Desmond,

Happy New Year. You can check the price at the panerai boutique in ion and use it as a gauge.
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Comment

000 from Boutique is $6200 but I believe there is no stock.

Comment

How about considering getting a used one first? 000 is popular among pam fans, and you should see several pre owned ones in the garage section.

Comment

Thks guys for the advise....Have seen a few preowned 000, however would prefer getting a new piece if it's still available in the market and the price diff isn't that much as compared to preowned piece.

Cheers

Comment

would advise getting a better model than the entry level 000. who knows it's another 318 :-)

112 is probably the slightly better version of 000

Comment

Originally posted by lufu View Post
              would advise getting a better model than the entry level 000. who knows it's another 318 :-)

112 is probably the slightly better version of 000

Mind advise what's 318 that you are reffering to?

Comment

I prefer to have the LOGO on 000.

Comment

There are a few grey dealers in this forum. They offer good and reasonable prices.

Comment

I'm considering 111 and 312.as likely that I'll be using it a few years . would like to know upon how long would it require maintenence servicing .How much would the average costs for manual and automatic model servicing?
                    Last edited by fivefive; 05-01-13, 07:28 PM.

Comment

The least to worry is servicing cost. Pam 000 at 6200. I will recommend to buy from boutique.
                      I own a Rolex !

Comment

Originally posted by fivefive View Post
                        I'm considering 111 and 312.as likely that I'll be using it a few years . would like to know upon how long would it require maintenence servicing .How much would the average costs for manual and automatic model servicing?
                        To give you some sensing on cost, I recently serviced my PAM 320 at $700 including polishing. U can opt for no polishing too. Polishing cost is $140. Enjoy.
                        My Humble Collection :
                        PAM 320
                        Rolex Submariner Ceramics
                        Laco Pilot Type B Dial

Comment

Originally posted by tyongchi View Post
                          To give you some sensing on cost, I recently serviced my PAM 320 at $700 including polishing. U can opt for no polishing too. Polishing cost is $140. Enjoy.
                          $560 for servicing of inhouse movement? By Richmont? Like that not consider expensive eh....

Comment

Yup. I recently service my Rolex Sea dweller and I need to pay $856 without the option to polish.
                            Sigh....

Comment

Originally posted by tyongchi View Post
                              thanks! seems cheaper than rolex....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X