Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAM 312, 359 and 305

hi all expert here,

I been checking around PAM for sometime, still hard for me to decide which one to go for.

Please do advice and provide your view.

go with your heart. don't think about which one "holds value" better. you want to wear a watch that you can't stop looking at.
    AP Royal Oak Dual Time
    Omega Speedmaster Professional
    Pam 233
    Tag Heuer Aquaracer Day Date
    Steinhart LSE
    Steinhart Aviation Vintage
    116610LV

Hers:
    AP RO Ladies
    Rolex Ladies Datejust
    Bvlgari Diagono Sport
    Longines Flagship Ladies
    Cartier Santos XL

Wishlist:
    Pam024
    Daytona

Previous watches:
    Pam 000
    Pam 176
    Pam 388
    AP RO Chronograph 26320ST
    Tag Heuer Carrera Day Date Brown Dial

Comment

Not an expert but ... ... out of the 3, I'd leave out 359. Always felt that less is more for PANERAI watches.

Between the 305 and the 312, I prefer the 305 because of its clean look and that Submersible bezel. To me it has a bit more presence. Pair it up with an aftermarket leather strap that has that aged leather look and wow!

Would have gone for the 312 if only it had a domed glass (as in the fabled 127, 203 and 217 or 233s, 332s etc.)

Cheers!

Comment

Coern, totally agree with you on this, as collector we shall look for a watch we love

nibs thanks for the advice, at first 305 do shine between all of them. Reason is i prefer a big size watch, which look better on my hand. When i tried out at ION seem that 47mm and 44mm do not have much different in term of size when you wear on.

Ya 359 is the last option i think is the cheapest also so far i can find.

Comment

I have the 312 but keep thinking of 359/305. Think if I have 359/305, I will also keep thinking of 312 too.

Haiz... Best if to have all 3 lah but well..... All 3 are kinda different from each other. So, choose the one u like the most!

Comment

305 is macho. 312 is classic. 359 is tao hin (head spinning in hokkien)
            I own a Rolex !

Comment

shuseido hahaaa i have the same feeling like you too on this. Too bad i only can grab either one of it. If not i will not have this problem.

Panraii i love the way you put it.... at this moment i believe i narrow down to 305 and 312.

Comment

Hello,

"359 is tao hin (head spinning in hokkien)"

Jus curious, y 359 is tao hin?? haha

jam

Comment

Hi everyone thanks for the reply, will start searching for good offer or deal on 305 and 312.

Cheers everyone.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X