PAM 432 or PAM 390

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAM 432 or PAM 390

Hi guys, if given a choice, which PAM would you buy, PAM 432 Singapore boutique SE or PAM 390SE...both PAMs look and priced almost similar and are above list. Would appreciate your comments. Thks

Three nine zero

Comment

432 coz 390 no second hand

Comment

Too many boutique editions worldwide. 390 if at a good price!

Comment

Get both....if must choose get 432. More rare and difficult to find one for sale.

Too many panerais special editions nowadays so at least get something rare 200 pieces and represent my own country boutique opening edition.

390 is nice too but can alw see one for sale in the watch forums.

Comment

PAM 432 if you can get at a good price. PAM 390 alot pple selling in market. So i dun think is a rare find for 390.

Comment

Buy one you really like. I have a 111. Paid premium. I don't care how much it is now because I still like & enjoy the watch
              I own a Rolex !

Comment

390 is not difficult to find in the resale market now but that might change in the future when these watches left the hand of the grey dealers/opportunists. It is a very nice PAM afterall.

Boutique edition might be rare if you look at just a particular boutique version, but there are many different boutique editions from different cities (with more to come), and a SG boutique edition might not appeal to a foreigner. So IMO in term of resellability, in long run a 390 might be easier to offload, while the 432 depends solely on the interest/trend of this brand in SG.

Having said that, being a patriotic guy I have slightly higher preference towards the 432, but I wouldn't mind a 390 if it is available at a good price
                Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

And my friend, what is considered "a good price" for you (for the 390)
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                    And my friend, what is considered "a good price" for you (for the 390)
                    Haha havn't been following the prices of 390...LNIB below list price maybe, haha.

Comment

Below list price ... that's below $6.2K..!!!
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

432 should be better option... pretty limited pieces..

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                          Below list price ... that's below $6.2K..!!!
                          What? You mean SGD6.2K? List price so low meh? Paiseh paiseh, I not low baller hor...

Comment

Yes. And that is why I am still very reluctant to pay a high premium for it! Imagine sellers selling it for $8K-$9K range
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Hi guys... as long the watch is limited there is always a demand, when there is a demand there will always be a premium. A watch that has no premium will means it is undesirable and undesirable usually associate with mass productions, commons, unlimited supplies.

As for me i just buy whatever i like. I will buy 432 for its special Singapore editions as long as i'm comfortable with the premium. There is only 200 pieces and all have gone to good homes.
                              I will buy the 390 for its topedo backcase and brown dial which is nice too.

BTW the retail i think is $7200 SGD for both. A premium of $1000 to $2000 is fair for these 2 models which i think will always command a high price in the future . Unlike certain PAm models the premium is $5000 to $10000 more which i find ridiculous.
                              you are rich if you lives life fullest and die empty

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X