Any love for 42mm PAMs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any love for 42mm PAMs?

Just realised that there a new42 mm PAM in the house. The PaM 392!!

similar to 312 which is too large for my puny wrist. However, don see much discussion or even sales for this model. Is there any particular reason why?

Thanks in advance for any info. Cheers!
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
    Just realised that there a new42 mm PAM in the house. The PaM 392!!

similar to 312 which is too large for my puny wrist. However, don see much discussion or even sales for this model. Is there any particular reason why?

Thanks in advance for any info. Cheers!
    yeah handled it juz afew days ago, very kute like e mini version of 312 lol...pam is popular for its over size case , so also explains why the 392 wasn't as HOT as the new regular models. Imo this 392 looks good on men too, esp if one tink 44 is too big for his/her wrist. Haha i cant help to tink Lichiemonte also didnt wanna miss this section of the market....(that has bin the Rolek share of wearers)
    Last edited by louie; 21-11-12, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
      yeah handled it juz afew days ago, very kute like e mini version of 312 lol...pam is popular for its over size case , so also explains why the 392 wasn't as HOT as the new regular models. Imo this 392 looks good on men too, esp if one tink 44 is too big for his/her wrist. Haha i cant help to tink Lichiemonte also didnt wanna miss this section of the market....(that has bin the Rolek share of wearers)
      Wow wish i could handle it to see if it fits me lol. I think the retail for this mini is the same as 312 bah. Could b the reason why people still prefer full size pam since its the same price.
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
        Wow wish i could handle it to see if it fits me lol. I think the retail for this mini is the same as 312 bah. Could b the reason why people still prefer full size pam since its the same price.
        yesh the cost price is same as the 312, but i don't know the list prices for them here in sg...lol i thought the same too, smaller mah shldnt it be cheaper meh lol but unfortunately no lor.

Comment

+1 for 42mm Radiomir 42mm is also a good one to get.

BTW, problem with 312 (assume similar to 392) is the thickness - much thicker than most PAM models.

Comment

Originally posted by GadgetGuy View Post
            +1 for 42mm Radiomir 42mm is also a good one to get.

BTW, problem with 312 (assume similar to 392) is the thickness - much thicker than most PAM models.
            No leh i saw some comparison shots btw 312 n 392. 392 looks thinner. I think 312 is 18mm while 392 is abt 16mm or so only. (based on what someone told me)

Comment

392 looks great with the sandwich dial. 42mm might fit better on my tiny wrist. Saw price to be ard $8k+? No chance of getting it below $7k, since it is a new model huh?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X